Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If those are actually the 3.0s, then them UNCsidians are looking better by the second.

For me the problem is that it’s patent leather on top of the fact that it’s also a women’s shoe. To each his own but I never saw the appeal for the AJ1 women’s models a lot on here seem to have. The men’s leather version is miles better.
the fact that its labeled "women's" why tf does that matter? its extended sizing. which means MEN'S up to a 10.5 yall too hung up on labels. the mens pair is nice, but coulda been better. "miles better" is your opinion only, nothing more. the mens pair look dingy compared to BC. I'll have both so it dont really matter

2nd time wearing these tonight. Quality is straight garbage but can’t help that these are pretty dope.
F67FA287-3299-4D27-81DE-5A7BE3A9B2F0.jpeg

Attachments

• FF22DA19-F296-4F25-BC50-2011262FAE96.jpeg
    FF22DA19-F296-4F25-BC50-2011262FAE96.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 21
the fact that its labeled "women's" why tf does that matter? its extended sizing. which means MEN'S up to a 10.5 yall too hung up on labels. the mens pair is nice, but coulda been better. "miles better" is your opinion only, nothing more. the mens pair look dingy compared to BC. I'll have both so it dont really matter

So you’re buying “dingy” shoes? If they’re that bad why not just pass and be happy with your patent leathers? Lol it’s a women’s shoe IMO. Same goes for satin SBBs. Enjoy yours.

Imagine being hung up on an arbitrary label in 2019! It’s a Blue Jordan 1. If you can fit in it, you can wear it. I promise you won’t get a sudden spike in estrogen levels. That’s not how clothing works.

I’m good on them. I don’t like PL 1s and it’s still a women’s shoe as far as I’m concerned. If an NBA basketball player can’t wear them, I don’t need em. I guess this is all an unpopular opinion in here but idc. I don’t have to agree with every unanimous consensus in this thread. I’ve never copped women’s cws (even the ones I’ve kinda liked) and I don’t plan to start now.

Last edited:
Too many Jays in the sea to get caught up on a few women’s cws. For me it’s just not necessary.

Bro if you like them have at it. I’m not taking a shot at you or anyone who does like them. Just stating my position on the subject.

my guy, what u getting so defensive for? nobody is taking shots at any1 here, including me and u. i certainly didnt take what u said as a shot at me. i havent even spoken my opinion on those patent sbbs yet, so u didnt know where i stood, so how can i take offense to what u said?

i asked an innocent question because i am really trying to understand what u said. dont get all defensive cause u cant explain it lol.

maybe cause u knew where this was headed. satin bred 5s are mens. those cny 5s a few years back were satin. cny 12s recently were satin.

we can just drop it if it irks u that much. u got your opinion i got mine, its all good.

Grabbed a new pair of these AJ1 High Zip off ebay for ~$75 recently:
https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-1-high-zip-mens-shoe-CfKDWm/AR4833-100

I unstitched the tongue, cut the flap out of the tongue, restitched the previously stitched areas on the eyelet area, punched lace holes, and painted the Chicago colorway. I left it without a black swoosh though, and tried doing the yellowish edges, ala the Union 1s. Pretty happy with how the project turned out. This is what they look like now:

358gmjtrsoq21.jpg

I unstitched the tongue, cut the flap out of the tongue, restitched the previously stitched areas on the eyelet area, punched lace holes, and painted the Chicago colorway. I left it without a black swoosh though, and tried doing the yellowish edges, ala the Union 1s. Pretty happy with how the project turned out. This is what they look like now:

358gmjtrsoq21.jpg
Looks good. Thought about removing pull tab?

my guy, what u getting so defensive for? nobody is taking shots at any1 here, including me and u. i certainly didnt take what u said as a shot at me. i havent even spoken my opinion on those patent sbbs yet, so u didnt know where i stood, so how can i take offense to what u said?

i asked an innocent question because i am really trying to understand what u said. dont get all defensive cause u cant explain it lol.

maybe cause u knew where this was headed. satin bred 5s are mens. those cny 5s a few years back were satin. cny 12s recently were satin.

we can just drop it if it irks u that much. u got your opinion i got mine, its all good.

Misunderstanding on my part then. I was just making sure you and others know I’m not trying to shade folks that happen to like those women’s cws. The way I read that made me think you where trying hard to understand my reasoning for not liking them to the point where you were confused. Thus making me think you yourself may have taken offense. It’s definitely all good.

The shoes being satin has no barring on why I don’t like them. It’s more so the fact that to me they are women’s shoes in and of itself. They were made with the female buyer in mind. That’s 100% fine but I’ll buy the regular ones. That’s all I’m saying bro.

Lol the desperation to own a pair of Chicago’s without spending on actual Chicago’s is hilarious

358gmjtrsoq21.jpg
dope. wish i have a quarter of your skill.

Back
Top Bottom