Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So all 3 foot stores have the Crimson Tint on the launch locators for 4/13 with reservations going live tomorrow. Cool, hopefully they aren’t a qs so I can get these dam coupons off :lol:

Only reason I'd like the breds release again soon is the hope I have for them to fix the glitter issue so I can get rid of these '16s.

Dont care how easy it is to wipe off...**** is annoying as ****

Let me guess. Some of y’all would buy triples of breds every year too, right? Can never have enough Breds huh? Smh Lol. Play stupid as if these didn’t JUST release (in every iteration including the OG) if you want. A release this year would be a dumb cash grab and complete overkill but I digress.

If a shoe releases and you don't buy it, does it really matter

Do you bruh.

Huh??? They did release online...even raffles

Nike/Jordan didn’t release them online - other retailers did (like footstores). Nike released a cryptic message about canceling the online release late afternoon on the Friday before the Saturday release which everyone took as Nike acknowledgement of bots. I am well aware raffles happened as I actually had put in for a FTA raffle for them - ended up just camping out at flight23 to secure my pair.

40A13FAC-2D2E-45F7-B528-9CA10C9097DA.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.so...ses-of-the-chicago-and-pinnacle-air-jordan-1s

Last edited:
E15A1933-9B2D-4764-8203-C2B6DF4F38C4.jpeg

These got worn 2 days this week. More than usual.

And I made sure I made a perfect pair when released as these had some differences in royal leather panels.. if y’all weren’t around during that release *wink.

These beating perfectly to my liking.
I hate the recent royal Retro as compared to 2013. same with breds.

off-topic, but is anybody else here on macOS?

just got a new macbook pro and a lot of posts (with what i'm assuming are supposed to be pictures) just look blank to me

(using safari with ublock origin for reference; turning ublock off doesn't make a difference)

Back
Top Bottom