Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
55738247_459862957914763_8330461397479759959_n.jpg

:sick:

Yeah, JB can miss me with the Crimson Tints. One, the shade of pink is weird. I'm personally not a pink person (I have the Pink Box SB Lows which fill the pink quota for me), but if the shade was an actual pink just either light or dark, as opposed to an almost peach-ish shade, I'd at least look at them. Secondly, this pebbled leather looks gross IMO on like 95% of Jordan 1s (giving them 5% as I imagine there's some iteration of the 1 where the use of such leather could work). And JB actually refers to the leather as "upgraded pebbled leather upper." Wow. :smh:

Yep keloid describes em perfectly :rofl: as soon as I saw them way back that's where my head went.
These for sure would be fire though with just plain black standard pleather. Why would they bother though, when the herd will stampede for the leftover COF pleather?

Definitely feeling the colored laces in b/red styled 1s. Makes em pop in the right kinda way. That Crimson post with the pink laces almost swayed me but that's just the picture, lighting, and after effects. I guarantee they wont look that good in person.

These for sure would be fire though with just plain black standard pleather. Why would they bother though, when the herd will stampede for the leftover COF pleather?

Brainwashed to be into "tumble" it's a shame. If these were like the leather on the metallic all around they'd be so fire. That 15"-16' leather was so much better and more akin to the OGs aside from the black "trinity"

My local ftl, Champs and FA within a 60ml radius switch from the draw to fcfs. Is there gonna be a good number of these?

Shadows :nthat: I agree with them being one of the best. I had to send my double up back due to a warped toe box. :frown: Luckily I kept my 2013s which are broken in lovely. When they fall victim to time I'll break out this release.

Crimson Tint's: Between the FCFS (Everywhere) availability and release on a weekday, "Keloid" leather and the overall attitude toward execution of all AJ 1 releases since the Coture's, followed by Phantom's...Crim-Tint's about to be available for a minute. Plus, available in Men AND Women sizes.....I ain't even bout to sweat these.

More so looking forward to the IV's, which I already know I'm gonna have to iron the toe box on...Lol! JB, y'all trippin in 2019 so far. And SBB 3.0 bout to be Patent Leather. Ha!....Only thing to look forward to is the upcoming UNC's, if you ask me!
Lakers 1s
TS1s

thats about it for 2019 so far

been a hell of a year. Gentry really saved the day.

Back
Top Bottom