• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D4420406-03D6-44E4-AF41-45756864F6AE.jpeg

If we're talking black trinity, b/red, royal, shadow is the right hierarchy(honestly you can't really rank them, its so interchangeable. It depends on mood, fit, and aesthetic goals). I wish they used the 85 gray though. Its significantly brighter than what they been giving us since they started doing the shadows. I think the 09' came the closest.

Yellow toes are the only 19' on my radar. I do like the obsidians but they're not a pair I'm committing to. Kinda out of the SBB 3.0 release. If it's got any form of patent on it and has a solid colored muslin sole then I'm not sold on it in the least bit. I'll just keep my 1.0 and 2.0 as is. I'm not even thinking of the crimsons with the keloid leather.

Sidenote: I'm the one thats been calling them keloid from the jump. So I'm kinda proud that some bruhs in the thread have caught on. Makes me feel kinda cool :rofl:

Last edited:
lol @ unions being better than shadows :sick:

Agreed. The design, implementation, and end result of the Union pairs is phenomenal. However, they aren't better than any of the original pairs that borrow from, or any other OG colorway, IMO.

For me: 1. Chicago, 2. Storm Blue, 3. Shadow, 4. Bred, then everything else.

Agreed. The design, implementation, and end result of the Union pairs is phenomenal. However, they aren't better than any of the original pairs that borrow from, or any other OG colorway, IMO.
For me: 1. Chicago, 2. Storm Blue, 3. Shadow, 4. Bred, then everything else.

So just because it isn't OG, it can't be better? :emoji_thinking: You say that the end result is phenomenal, so why can't it be better than an OG colorway to you?

I personally love both Union pairs more than the Shadows. In my opinion, the Shadows are definitely more versatile - but that doesn't make it better to me. I think the Unions just look much better than the Shadows.

Back
Top Bottom