Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is probably how I'd like them to fit and the description said the model has a small so I'll probably have to size down which sucks because I cant find a small to save my life :lol: Based on this pic, seems like H headdetective was spot on when he said I might want to size down. Ill still wait for your pics though.. maybe I can get away with it. Im an athletic slim build..

upload_2019-4-11_13-34-22.png

Mad I slept on them, can’t find em now :smh: Did manage to get the shorts recently

Anyone know a good replacement aglet option .... wore DSMs wasn’t aware they unscrew themselves - lost a couple and would like to replace the set.

ModernMade ModernMade late 2019 won’t be to bad on your pockets since only 3.0s are dropping ... no CHIs - in fact no OGs are in the 2019 pipeline.
It does appear this way so far, but I can't image an entire year without a single OG dropping. Either way though, 2019 is shaping up to be extremely kind to my wallet.

This is probably how I'd like them to fit and the description said the model has a small so I'll probably have to size down which sucks because I cant find a small to save my life :lol: Based on this pic, seems like H headdetective was spot on when he said I might want to size down. Ill still wait for your pics though.. maybe I can get away with it. Im an athletic slim build..

upload_2019-4-11_13-34-22.png

What’s your height bruh?

Because If you wear a M in tech fit, I think you’ll be straight in a M in these.

Finding a Small is damn near impossible.

They’ll be a little bit baggier than the model pic, but like I mentioned to you before...not 02 baggy.

Best OG colorway will always be up for debate, especially on NT
Chicago is the GOAT and you know it

What's you favorite non-OG 1? It sounds like SBB's from the likes of y'all.

What’s your height bruh?

Because If you wear a M in tech fit, I think you’ll be straight in a M in these.

Finding a Small is damn near impossible.

They’ll be a little bit baggier than the model pic, but like I mentioned to you before...not 02 baggy.

That makes me feel a little better lol.. I'm 6-1. The model is 6-3 I think.

Best OG colorway will always be up for debate, especially on NT
Chicago is the GOAT and you know it

What's you favorite non-OG 1? It sounds like SBB's from the likes of y'all.

had both SBBs and they didn't do it for me. too much orange or maybe I'm too old

the upcoming obsidians are going to be good a one

There should be three categories:

Best OG colorway
Best Retro+ colorway
Best Collab

And it would be helpful to define "best." For me, the definition would be: You could only own one shoe in that category for the rest of your life. Ignore price, you don't have to pay but you also can't sell it.

Back
Top Bottom