Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's hard to argue the latest vs the greatest. Maybe in 10 years, we can look back and say the Unions were better than the OG colors

never had a pair of frags in hand to comment on quality. but I would say they are similar to black toes in appearance and I would say I could swap one for the other. it's more a blue vs red thing with them. and if we are talking jordans, then red wins.
they have a better shape and leather. the toe slant is dead on OG shaped

Just found my dunks
B9448D5C-EA82-4A4D-9D75-777A2C8A1919.jpeg

Quality isn’t that great

Yep thats the one

Maybe you got a special pair Tony, IDK. Enjoy them.
I dont want to wear orange kicks enough to f the resale value up. Ill shamelessly admit if i broke them out it would be purely to stunt. Theres no one to stunt on here but barefoot hippes and old folks. Its just not worth it lol

theyre basically sitting in my closet as insurance in case something terrible goes down and im broke. again.

frag has to be in the top. ppl only dont add it bc they don't have it, disgusted with the resale, etc. but frags have all boxes checked...
1. colorway
2. quality
3. execution
4. materials

and any other criteria frags has it so how it is left out of the discussion is beyond me. frags are the 1 pair that can and should be compared to OGs. it probably shoulda been an og c/w ala BTs.. and if we being honest, who don't WISH they had a fair opportunity at frags? that person doesn't exist if they into 1s, b...
frag slurp boys need to stop. maybe quality is up there with the best (if you think it's better than sbb, union, unc, chi...) but outside of the quality argument, yall are just falling for ridiculous hype. the og colorways have stood the test of 30+ YEARS! but all of a sudden some hype gimmicks like frags (which are cool, imo) are on par with the top 1s in history?

:lol: yall are offspring of the hype generation!

lol im playin witchu charmcity

3 things I always think of when we have our weekly argument over opinions...
  1. Why do we keep beating the same dead horse over things completely subjective such as “top 3” or “best,” when there literally is no right or wrong answer when speaking of OPINIONS.
  2. Even is someone joined the forum and proved they were both a leather expert and affiliated with Nike/Jordan, and explained what “quality” leather was and told us what actually are the best “quality” Jordan 1s, we’d still argue with that person, and even more so if they weren’t pairs we’ve put on a pedestal.
  3. In addition, if someone joined the forum who proved that they were some type of market research analyst and/or Nike/JB affiliate, and what all their numbers deem as what is the “best” Jordan 1, and what they define as “best” (whether that means most impactful, gained the most market share, most attention via the various forms of media, etc.), again we’d still go back and forth over the issue.

Yuup those. I like my stuff kind of slim fitting especially things like a jacket so I think I'll play it safe with my tech fit size. Thanks for the feedback.. if anyone else can way in please do!

That's actually probably a pretty good comparison. Jordan suit isn't quite as fitted, but you should be good.

Damn.. I might have to wait it out on that suit so I can figure what size I need. I usually wear a medium in tech fit but if they're bit I'll need a small lol.

frag slurp boys need to stop. maybe quality is up there with the best (if you think it's better than sbb, union, unc, chi...) but outside of the quality argument, yall are just falling for ridiculous hype. the og colorways have stood the test of 30+ YEARS! but all of a sudden some hype gimmicks like frags (which are cool, imo) are on par with the top 1s in history?

:lol: yall are offspring of the hype generation!

lol im playin witchu charmcity

:rofl:

That's actually probably a pretty good comparison. Jordan suit isn't quite as fitted, but you should be good.

This is probably how I'd like them to fit and the description said the model has a small so I'll probably have to size down which sucks because I cant find a small to save my life :lol: Based on this pic, seems like H headdetective was spot on when he said I might want to size down. Ill still wait for your pics though.. maybe I can get away with it. Im an athletic slim build..

upload_2019-4-11_13-34-22.png

I dunno why i do this to myself and read through all the leather and GOAT arguments. I know this is a forum but man it always seems like its the same people and shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom