Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys how come the FedEx hold at location never works?
Nike must put some kind of block on that because I've tried it too. But if they try to deliver 3 times (sometimes even less), they'll still take it to a location where you can pick up...its weird and doesn't make sense

I used to call Nike and have them put the package on hold for pick up .. its has been a while though

I am assuming Nike is not paying for the service .... after an attempt or 2 they send the package to a pick up location

Hey guys how come the FedEx hold at location never works?

I had a package stolen about 2 years ago and have since been using the UPS “access point” pickup and the Fedex location routing to have all my packages delivered to a location of my choosing. Nike in my regions, uses UPS. Anytime a shipping label is generated by a company using Fedex, I immediately change the option to pickup. UPS does it automatically for anything coming to my address. It’s free for both and recommend anyone concerned about their packages to use these services since they are at no additional cost

I have not had any issues with a pickup and they usually hold the package for up to 7 days for you to pick up at your convenience.

Last edited:
57486238_10102817062915857_2674515580198846464_n.jpg

cobblestone leather or not, these customs are F I R E

I had a package stolen about 2 years ago and have since been using the UPS “access point” pickup and the Fedex location routing to have all my packages delivered to a location of my choosing. Nike in my regions, uses UPS. Anytime a shipping label is generated by a company using Fedex, I immediately change the option to pickup. UPS does it automatically for anything coming to my address. It’s free for both and recommend anyone concerned about their packages to use these services since they are at no additional cost

I have not had any issues with a pickup and they usually hold the package for up to 7 days for you to pick up at your convenience.

I have the FedEx my choice for both carries just seems to never work for FedEx.

USPS also offers a service like this. Once you sign up, you get an email daily of any mail (letters or parcels) coming in that day, along with a picture scan of all mail coming in.

What was stolen if you don't mind me asking? Random stuff or some retros?

Back
Top Bottom