• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
upload_2019-4-17_9-40-46.gif

All them resellers were dumping their 2016 breds and my size was almost below $400 again until Sneaker files drops that dumb tweet.

So if these breds are like the Air Force 1 SLs with the lunarlon sole then this is great news guys. The sole will look exactly the same but be infinitely more comfortable. I don't even care about breds because I don't wear that combination of colors often but this news has me excited.

"The Air Jordan 1 ‘Bred’ will release with a huge upgrade this year. Unlike the past releases it will feature React cushioning.

Some may remember when Jordan Brand released the Air Jordan 1 Alpha which used a different midsole. The Air Jordan 1 React ‘Bred’will upgrade its technology for a more comfortable feel. It isn’t confirmed if the midsole will change, or if it will stay the same as the traditional Air Jordan 1."

"The Air Jordan 1 React ‘Bred’ will upgrade its technology for a more comfortable feel. It isn’t confirmed if the midsole will change, or if it will stay the same as the traditional Air Jordan 1." -SneakerFiles

I wouldn't mind having if they changed the insoles to have the React technology. But it's a pass for me if they completely change the midsole.

I’ll take the regular version. I want to feel like I’m wearing 1s.

"The Air Jordan 1 ‘Bred’ will release with a huge upgrade this year. Unlike the past releases it will feature React cushioning.

Some may remember when Jordan Brand released the Air Jordan 1 Alpha which used a different midsole. The Air Jordan 1 React ‘Bred’will upgrade its technology for a more comfortable feel. It isn’t confirmed if the midsole will change, or if it will stay the same as the traditional Air Jordan 1."

Not getting my hope's up. A react insole doesnt make sense since the actual react part is the whole sole/midsole of the shoe with a plate on top for stabilization. I have no idea what they're gonna do with it but my stance is still the same until pics start surfacing. They really about to give us Alpha B/reds

air-jordan-1-alpha-preview-1.jpg

Not getting my hope's up. A react insole doesnt make sense since the actual react part is the whole sole/midsole of the shoe with a plate on top for stabilization. I have no idea what they're gonna do with it but my stance is still the same until pics start surfacing. They really about to give us Alpha B/reds

Encapsulated react maybe?

So to recap: Gentry saved Jordan Brand, Frags are the GOAT, and some of you guys who couldn’t resist Turbo Greens and ROTY are going to pass on Breds.

What the heck is going on today? Am I drunk?
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Here we go...smh

AE22B6AB-3410-4112-AD8A-D2EACE01EE61.jpeg
I had to google react insoles

so, if everything else is gravy and the insole is more comfortable we're expecting atleast a $20 increase in msrp? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

sounds like a profit secret to me

We’re here trying to break it down like crazy but the reality is JB is going to probably give us a 1:1 1985 Black / Red, just like we’ve always wanted, with a crazy super visible react midsole :lol:...

Great shoes to hoop in .

Salute to Gentry I'm so glad he's not giving us the same shoes over and over again. Breds literally released 3 years ago. Glad he's trying new things. 2019 is shaping up to be a good year

Damn, yall was swearing up and down that yolk dude was the truth and we were getting originals banneds for SURE!!>D

Right? People were capin for dude when I said I ain't holding my breath until I see pics cuz this guy also said all the OG colorways were coming out before 2020I'm still reserving judgement and focused on pairs that are definitely coming out or at least pics have surfaced of. Ever since that SBB 3.0 render I'm not getting my hopes up until I see anything regarding 1s.

Back
Top Bottom