Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So now it seems like some are backtracking a lil bit.
03BE8B08-8E4B-4190-9B18-E18A007CCDD9.jpeg

Doesn’t sound like backtracking to me... sounds like he has solid info, but he ain’t in control so of course things can change. That can be said about any shoe at any time.

Doesn’t sound like backtracking to me... sounds like he has solid info, but he ain’t in control so of course things can change. That can be said about any shoe at any time.

this. y people hating on him like hes in charge and he lied? he gets his info from his nike sources i assume and shares with us. if a couple days or weeks later nike decides to change their mind on something, it aint djfolks fault. best he can do is get the new info and then update us.

this. y people hating on him like hes in charge and he lied? he gets his info from his nike sources i assume and shares with us. if a couple days or weeks later nike decides to change their mind on something, it aint djfolks fault. best he can do is get the new info and then update us.

Exactly

Damn, yall was swearing up and down that yolk dude was the truth and we were getting originals banneds for SURE!!>D

Track record shouldn’t be overlooked in this instant gratification time we are in

Just like he said all the og’s dropping was the plan & then we got most of the pairs in the reference pic but that wasn’t enough he was a “LIAR” etc because it wasn’t every pair in the photo be serious he doesn’t control that

Ppl jumping down his throat & dissecting/discrediting early info is the exact reason jmadidas said **** y’all & stopped leaking anything.

Is it really hard to imagine Nike planning on releasing all the metallics - and then when the blue and red ones unexpectedly sat hard (two very popular colors), they reassessed their plans and changed them? Plans change. Don't kill the messenger, especially when their info is usually very good.

Is it really hard to imagine Nike planning on releasing all the metallics - and then when the blue and red ones unexpectedly sat hard (two very popular colors), they reassessed their plans and changed them? Plans change. Don't kill the messenger, especially when their info is usually very good.

Thank you

I got red metallics for $70 & never looked twice at the navy joints

Ain’t heard/seen that name in a minute :wow:
My point exactly bro

DJ Folk always had solid info and reputable sources. I don't listen to many rumors but when he speaks I listen, he admits himself that things change all the time so nothing is certain.

some may be pushed to the latter half of 2017 top of 2018

its crazy we have news so far ahead of time. basically there is mock up samples of those i mentioned on twitter...

everything is fluid as far as whether they get released or not....

the qs stuff (ovo 12, collabs) is still under wraps for another month or so for 2nd half of 16

but the brand is not playing for 2016-2017

bred 16's are a go for 2017.

Just search his name and see all thew info he has given. Most came out right, some didn't. I'm still skeptical of the rumors of a true OG but it's not because of Folk intentionally misleading people. He only get's what limited info he gets, and sometimes it's not complete. It's the very nature of leaks.

They were scheduled to release but were scrapped because of poor sales.

the blue /crip 1 og's are nice basically the chicagos but blue instead of red

they drop in march/april 18

the only thing im hating seeing things so early is the they always have 2 samples of the intended colorway
when the info leaked everyone thought fragment 2.0 but its more all blue based black swoosh

also another color from the metallic pack...white and black or white metallic grey

Shame I never picked up the metallic reds when they were $90 on NDC. Now they shot up in price. I do have the metallic navys tho

Metallic blues and reds may have sat in the beginning but they’re going for over retail now so the hype is still growing for the OG colorways or 1’s in general, I mean even mids are selling well.

I would’ve taken metallic oranges over anything JB released so far this year. The only reason I can think of not releasing the rest of the metallics is Gentry not wanting folks to complete the OG set

A718D0A8-B701-4CF5-81E0-AFE66BFA01F7.jpeg

Attachments

• ED4C52AA-B766-4DB4-8565-F032A5A61CDE.jpeg
    ED4C52AA-B766-4DB4-8565-F032A5A61CDE.jpeg
    411.1 KB · Views: 3
Nike is obviously waiting for the red and navy metallics to be double retail so when the next wave comes people will think they'll be able to get that much for them too cmon bro this aint rocket science like why would they release a similar shoe that went on sale for under half the retail price

Every time I think about wearing my mettalics I wind up breaking out AF1s :lol: maybe one day I'll get to them but im def finished with the mettalic series...

Back
Top Bottom