Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
baggy jeans are back?

AF1BD98C-33AE-4A06-8702-1C8EBF1435A0.gif

Offspring (UK sizing) have quite a few bigger Coutures in stock and 10 and 11 in the phantoms if anyone is still looking..

This is exactly how I've always viewed the SBB talk. I don't own the SBB, but I've always viewed the pedestal that they're placed upon as a pedastle among Jordan 1 leather quality, and not leather quality in the general sense.

Adding to the trend discussion, I personally believe fashion trends break into 3 groups; the trend followers, the group that purposefully go against the trends and therefore become a trend themselves, and then those that pick a trend or time frame they enjoy or feel the most comfortable with and then pretty much stick with that (though that sometimes becomes one of the former two groups by virtue of the cyclical nature of fashion). Being 33, good fitting pairs of jeans (that don't swallow my kicks), flannels, t-shirts both old and new, sweatshirts (mainly solids but some with details), and hoodies, is where I've been for a while and where I'm pretty much set at. And while I don't think it looks that bad on others (so more power to them), I personally can't have my ish totally clashing with absolutely zero connection. Again, that's just my cup o' tea. But ultimately fashion is a thing dictated by the elite and/or those with the platforms to drive buying or the platforms that make them seen/popular. Not a bad or good thing, just is IMO.

You forgot the most annoying group. The "I'M SO DIFFERENT/not like all these sheeple" people who purposefully go against trends because they crave so much to be different. Like all those goths in high school who tried to be so non-conformist that they ironically end up just conforming to each other.

My only fear with the UNC 1s is what was realized with the turbo greens. That faux leather creasing not being from the genuine softness of the material and actually being super fake and stiff.

The heel looks promising, and I hope that mid panel is actually that soft too

Nothing says Easter to me like an after church outfit (and jordans). With the Easter egg coloring of the crimson tints Seemed like an obvious choice for the nieces and nephews ... didn’t think I would get my pair from NDC in time for the holiday so was surprised to get home to these:

Pros - like they backed the tongue in the same color

Cons - the light outsole (maybe a sail/Forrest green option); smell like Payless shoes

Like others noted the black leather is not as bad ... but the CT leather is ‘different’

6EAEE39D-08EE-4BEF-B075-EEF28DC6FD27.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom