Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Show me proof that bulk 7-9 sizes are getting sent straight to China.

Otherwise, it’s a rumor someone made up.
u want me to send u to the damb sources and tell u who cheats the system for me and hooks me up and get people in trouble. sure pal. let me start handing u names

jesus it be my own filipinos.

Here’s a more probable explanation.... the average male shoe size is a 10/10.5 so if I (store manager) am placing an order I want the sizes I know I can move and since those 8/8.5s used to sit - I am going order less of those and big footer sizes.

China has more people and make both the real product AND the knockoffs - pretty sure they ain’t paying premium for the product shipped out and back in country.

Here’s a more probable explanation.... the average male shoe size is a 10/10.5 so if I (store manager) am placing an order I want the sizes I know I can move and since those 8/8.5s used to sit - I am going order less of those and big footer sizes.

China has more people and make both the real product AND the knockoffs - pretty sure they ain’t paying premium for the product shipped out and back in country.

People think that China/Asia/women were found just recently :lol:

All you gotta do is just think a little bit and you’ll realize that China explanation is complete BS.

Which one of y’all was it that posted that pic of those matching black/royal Jordan shorts you copped off ebay? Having a hard time finding it. Please post that pic again. It was dope and I want to make sure I bought the right shorts.

Last edited:
Nah there are bulk buyers sending them straight to China. Idk how to “prove it” but some Asians have the stockx China app and the market is higher or some buyers are getting paid by consignment shop owners in China to buy up 7-9 in USA and send it to China to sell for the highest price. It’s not BS or a lie lol go to sneaker con yourself and learn about it

But why just now all of a sudden? I picked up quite a few of my pairs for under retail back in 16-17. Now it’s every single pair of og highs and even mids are almost impossible to get.

Ever since stock x became more and more popular, that’s the time when Asians became more and more interested in wearing Jordan 1s (idk why) and demand just basically skyrocketed.

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom