• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D873DBAB-6F22-4DA8-8A2B-EA05023844D3.jpeg

Memories. Just shifting around some boxes watching the playoffs.

I was so hyped when my shorty told me she won. I thought she was lying lol.

So am I.

Infrareds weren’t an issue, nor were BC3’s.

I don’t think these will be either.

Actually, for whatever reason Infrareds dried up in our size quickly. I was happy to grab a pair, but wasn’t able to double up. BC3 were definitely plentiful.

But the context is Jordan 1. Our size in AJ1s is tough, even in Mids or unpopular colors.

Besides, I’d bet the pandas will be fairly limited.

I’m a 8.5 and have the same problem with being able to obtain almost any pair nowadays. Wasn’t that long ago I was able to actually wait and get certain pairs on discount, now I can’t even buy the unpopular colorways

I’m a 8.5 and have the same problem with being able to obtain almost any pair nowadays. Wasn’t that long ago I was able to actually wait and get certain pairs on discount, now I can’t even buy the unpopular colorways
Well i heard from one of Chinese exchange students that all the small size jordan 1s are getting shipped/resold to China for huge demand. Just what i heard... maybe thats why they are all gone so fast.

Well i heard from one of Chinese exchange students that all the small size jordan 1s are getting shipped/resold to China for huge demand. Just what i heard... maybe thats why they are all gone so fast.
yup. bulk buyers paying the high get straight sent to overseas. sizes 7-9 = RIP

They buying crazy everywhere.

I ain’t buying it unless it’s proof behind those claims.

Sounds like a rumor that cats took and ran with.

They buying crazy everywhere.

I ain’t buying it unless it’s proof behind those claims.

Sounds like a rumor that cats took and ran with.
i mean, for other cats it could be a rumor, but i know dudes that run those bots and also have major consigment shops and trust me, at least in NYC and NJ, sizes 7-9 in mens is getting sent straight to asia for the highest price. that's why i cant get raffles fixed or get the most limited stuff backdoored anymore,

Back
Top Bottom