Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
its perforated tho. thats enough for me to pass

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Mismatch-Perforated-Release-Date-2.jpg

@j_mobile bout to crack and buy these with the white laces it's ok bro if you dont like em and you cop you can return em, its easy bro lol
Haha. Naw. At the most they were a “I’ll shoot my shot and see what happens” type of situation, but now they’re “a complete pass.” They’re not bad, and actually look the best I’ve seen ever in casper90403 casper90403 photos, but I’m good. So that’s an additional size 9 out there in the ether for someone.

I did want to answer your question about having 10k I had to spend on sneakers and only sneakers, otherwise it’d be forfeited. For me, I’d spend it on the OG SBB (not a fan of orange really, but for collection/quality confirmation purposes, $1300), both the black and white Lance Mountains ($1000 total SX), and from there a bunch of SBs. Brute Dunks Highs ($1500 SX), both the black and red supreme Dunk lows (about $4500 total according to SX), When Pigs Fly Dunk Highs ($325 SX), Green Lobsters ($425 SX), Dunk High Un-Futuras ($400 SX), and I can’t think of what to do with the remaining $550 off of the top of my head.

Haha. Naw. At the most they were a “I’ll shoot my shot and see what happens” type of situation, but now they’re “a complete pass.” They’re not bad, and actually look the best I’ve seen ever in casper90403 casper90403 photos, but I’m good. So that’s an additional size 9 out there in the ether for someone.

I did want to answer your question about having 10k I had to spend on sneakers and only sneakers, otherwise it’d be forfeited. For me, I’d spend it on the OG SBB (not a fan of orange really, but for collection/quality confirmation purposes, $1300), both the black and white Lance Mountains ($1000 total SX), and from there a bunch of SBs. Brute Dunks Highs ($1500 SX), both the black and red supreme Dunk lows (about $4500 total according to SX), When Pigs Fly Dunk Highs ($325 SX), Green Lobsters ($425 SX), Dunk High Un-Futuras ($400 SX), and I can’t think of what to do with the remaining $550 off of the top of my head.
Help me with that 9? :wink:

I got a question fellas for the TS1
Do all sz 11.5 have the same UPC NUMBER?
I just saw a pair with two lace bag stuck together with some type adhesive normal? Also the cactus jack medial print didn’t reflect as much. Dude said he coped off SNKRS.. anyone else got this on theirs.
Is it posible for a fake pair have the original upc number As an original pair?

I got a question fellas for the TS1
Do all sz 11.5 have the same UPC NUMBER?
I just saw a pair with two lace bag stuck together with some type adhesive normal? Also the cactus jack medial print didn’t reflect as much. Dude said he coped off SNKRS.. anyone else got this on theirs.
Is it posible for a fake pair have the original upc number As an original pair?

Never seen Nike mix up upc don’t believe it would pass Quality Control and most Travis Scott has that Sticker from Nike

Never seen Nike mix up upc don’t believe it would pass Quality Control and most Travis Scott has that Sticker from Nike

Just saw a pair with Nike receipt
UPC matched both in paper and on shoe tag
But threw me out was two lace bags where stuck together with adhesive. Haven’t heard no one mentioning that in here wonder if that’s normal.

If I was given 10000 bucks to spend on just sneakers and I cant pocket the money I'd buy frags twice, storm blue unions, rust pinks, and Elephant Jade Atmos Air Max 1's. No question all those would get massive amounts of wear in my collection.

OG Blacktoes; OG Nuetrals; igloos; CHI ‘15 frags and if there’s enough leftover rust pinks (and if not enough court purples...i’ll add).

IG: scottrenus
7739334D-4473-4F3C-9EA2-A590EFEF70CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom