Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I see you phill
tenor.gif

its wont be no shoe LOL

either a skin worth around $15/$20 or a LTM game mode

wouldnt surprise me. i think they did the skin thing with a phone and ps4. they really had dudes out there buying brand new ps4s and cellphones they didnt need, just to get the skin lmao

This year yall. Imma finally get my grails. Shiiid, may just dbl up if I have the extra fundage. These sneaker releases havent been poppin for me and I'm just stacking for the "frag fund" imma wear the hell out of em. Just may sell the meat of my one collection after I get em just cuz a ton of other pairs will become irrelevant.

uzqt36gt75hfpo7vycai.jpg

I'll even buy another pair of game royals and custom them to be the alterna-frags all I need to allocate is the lightning bolt stamp.

This year yall. Imma finally get my grails. Shiiid, may just dbl up if I have the extra fundage. These sneaker releases havent been poppin for me and I'm just stacking for the "frag fund" imma wear the hell out of em. Just may sell the meat of my one collection after I get em just cuz a ton of other pairs will become irrelevant.

uzqt36gt75hfpo7vycai.jpg
I did the same 2 years ago and I’m happy to have them.

Yep lol honestly I'd spend that much money on multiple pairs of sneakers anyway. It's just instead of it all spreading out and adding up over time it will all be on one...or 2 pairs if I got the fundage.

So logically it evens itself out lol

Last edited:
Yep lol honestly I'd spend that much money on multiple pairs of sneakers anyway. It's just instead of it all spreading out and adding up over time it will all be on one...or 2 pairs if I got the fundage.

I hear ya man. I just wouldn’t be able to even comfortably wear them knowing I spent that much. I’d almost HAVE to have two pair lol. That’s $5000! I’d rather have several different shoes for that much unless I just had it like that. Personally it’d just be hard for me to unds an expensive shoe like that. I’d have all types of anxiety wearing them knowing how much I spent. However, if I were rich that be a different story. Obviously not lol.

Back
Top Bottom