Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm a security guard for Google making a guaranteed 40hrs with 18 an hr rate lol I live in TN where its hella cheap to live here in my area specifically. I'm talking a 2 bedroom apt for 6-800 bucks and I got a roommate. I'm single with no kids and no pets. I go to school through my father's VA he passed it on to me we're on summer break now. I'm just a bachelor at the moment and I'm allowed to be selfish af :rofl:. I get over time and I am constantly selling used pairs of clothing and sneakers and doing odd jobs for extra cash. Also been getting into some freelance work because I'm majoring in Graphic design. So I'm hustlin lol
damn, so you're gonna pay the equivalent to almost 4 weeks pay for some frags? Man you need them frags more than I do. Good luck!

damn, so you're gonna pay the equivalent to almost 4 weeks pay for some frags? Man you need them frags more than I do. Good luck!

Well I'm not gonna get them right now lol I been saving due to all these trash releases Nike is throwin out :rofl:

In my size frags are stagnated at 2100-2500 DS and 1600 and less for non DS pairs. So I think I'll be golden when I finally pull the trigger.

Word. I been on that train. I don't do dbls of anything and the colors I cop I try to have variety so it's not like I'm buying the same color swapped pair over and over again. I have my red trinity plus the metallic reds so red is done as a color for me in my 1 collection. My favorite color is Blue so theres metallic navy, storms, unc, royal, game royal, hyper royal, and all I want are the Frags which are actually arent royal lol so that will cap off blue for me. I will not cop b/red toes and if they release I wont cop royal toes either. My black Toes and Frags will be enough to internally stunt and overshadow those pairs. Other than that most of the colors are just 2 at max. Turbo & clay(green). Sbb 1 &2(orange) and that's about it for redundancy of colors with 1s in my collection.
I feel it. Yeah, blue is my jam as well. I've also got the Metallic Navys, UNCs, Kentuckys (Storm), Game Royal, Hyper Royal, and Royals 2x, a bunch of blue based other Js, and a bunch of other blue Dunk SBs. I do have the Blk/Red Toes, but I've been contemplating letting them go. I've yet to wear them, and with all my Blk/Red 1s, Chis, Spideys, Blk Toe Unions, and all the other J's I have that are all black/red/white based that I have, it feels redundant to have them, and they're at the bottom of the hierarchy in terms of me even picking them to actually wear. Yeah, after writing it out, I think I'm flipping them.

I feel it. Yeah, blue is my jam as well. I've also got the Metallic Navys, UNCs, Kentuckys (Storm), Game Royal, Hyper Royal, and Royals 2x, a bunch of blue based other Js, and a bunch of other blue Dunk SBs. I do have the Blk/Red Toes, but I've been contemplating letting them go. I've yet to wear them, and with all my Blk/Red 1s, Chis, Spideys, Blk Toe Unions, and all the other J's I have that are all black/red/white based that I have, it feels redundant to have them, and they're at the bottom of the hierarchy in terms of me even picking them to actually wear. Yeah, after writing it out, I think I'm flipping them.

I see why you wouldnt want the frags lol yeah I keep my collection to minimum theres a finite amount of colors I want. I used to be a huge completionist and was on some gotta buy em all but I've grown out of it. I have 1 pair of OG air max colorways from 1 - 93 need yellow zeros and slate blue 95s(Idk if theyll ever bring em back) and the air max window is shut for me. Maybe gundam 98s and silver bullet 97's. Not too big on them though. I'm only getting 2 of colorways at max of Jordan's 2-8(keeping it chi bulls themed aside from Aqua 8 and optionally the b/red 11(or Space Jams). I have DOOM Dunks and I'm good with those and my Tekashi II lows. 2 pairs of NB 997 is all I got and need and a navy pair of Adidas Iniki and that's pretty much my whole collection. Got the white OG based Jordan 1 lows so lows are capped off. I sold my (trinity lows)

I see why you wouldnt want the frags lol yeah I keep my collection to minimum theres a finite amount of colors I want. I used to be a huge completionist and was on some gotta buy em all but I've grown out of it. I have 1 pair of OG air max colorways from 1 - 93 need yellow zeros and slate blue 95s(Idk if theyll ever bring em back) and the air max window is shut for me. Maybe gundam 98s and silver bullet 97's. Not too big on them though. I'm only getting 2 of colorways at max of Jordan's 2-8(keeping it chi bulls themed aside from Aqua 8 and optionally the b/red 11(or Space Jams). I have DOOM Dunks and I'm good with those and my Tekashi II lows. 2 pairs of NB 997 is all I got and need and a navy pair of Adidas Iniki and that's pretty much my whole collection. Got the white OG based Jordan 1 lows so lows are capped off. I sold my (trinity lows)
you need more huaraches and 180s bro

Yeah, my kicks mainly span across just Jordans (1, and 3-14) and Dunks, whereas it's like 20% 1s and 25% Dunks as the biggest chunks, and some other Nikes and 2 pairs of Reebok Questions (the Kobe and LeBron PE pack). I'm mainly focused on getting unique pairs and older/grail pairs I've always wanted these days. With so many pairs, it's hard to wear them all as it is, so if I'm gonna buy a pair I want an OG/classic that re-releases (retro Jordan or otherwise) that I've always wanted, a unique/one-off type of pair that comes out that I'm into (not into any of the Off-White stuff, but love the Blk Toe Unions and Travis Scotts), or something old that's not gonna re-release. Just my personal philosophy. And this year's releases are making that soooooo easy to accomplish.

yeah, court purples are way better. The white side panel is a must for me to break it up.
My thoughts exactly. They're not awful IMO, but the Courts that came out already look best with the white side panels. I can see people loving this newer version though, and since the shade that is Court Purple is actually on the vibrant side IMO, I don't think they'll look terrible. They're just not for me, as I already have the Court Purples.

the “og-colorway only” voice in my head told me to pass on pines and purps, so i did.

so i’ll prolly go for these next year, and i can justify them because they were an 85 sample colorway.

Lol

May 25th via shoe palace
D7IR7mWW0AI3Svl.jpg

D7IR7nSXsAAffd5.jpg

D7IR7ouW4AIxw1_.jpg

cd7071-001_03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom