Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can you guys help me justify paying resale for union 1 storm blues. I paid resale for Travis Scott’s. I got the money, I just feel bad dropping that much bread on one shoe. I look at my friends who have kids and bills. That’s how I justify paying resale, but I feel guilty paying resale for two shoes... I got the money. I just don’t like telling people I paid resale, they look at me crazy. I edited this because I didn’t mean any disrespect to people with kids. I think having kids is beautiful. You can say I’m selfish I don’t want any kids right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys help me justify paying resale for union 1 storm blues. I paid resale for Travis Scott’s. I got the money, I just feel bad dropping that much bread on one shoe. I always look at my friends who have kids and I see how expensive kids can be. That’s how I justify paying resale but I feel guilty paying resale for two shoes... I got the money. I just don’t like telling people I paid resale, they look at me crazy.
You can’t be serious

You should cop 5 pairs. Grab some frags while you’re at it for ****s and giggles

Can you guys help me justify paying resale for union 1 storm blues. I paid resale for Travis Scott’s. I got the money, I just feel bad dropping that much bread on one shoe. I always look at my friends who have kids and I see how expensive kids can be. That’s how I justify paying resale but I feel guilty paying resale for two shoes... I got the money. I just don’t like telling people I paid resale, they look at me crazy.

I can’t justify paying more that maybe $100 over retail.....just not worth it, IMO. I personally don’t pay more than retail.....but I could see paying $100 over for a hot shoe.

We're all entitled to our opinions, but no one should judge you for how you spend your money. Your money, your decision.
So also, no one can justify for you the choices that you make with that money. You, yourself, have to be at peace with the decision.
If you've got the money, why not? Storm blue unions are beautiful.
And who cares what people say or think anyway? That's no way to live life. :D

Can you guys help me justify paying resale for union 1 storm blues. I paid resale for Travis Scott’s. I got the money, I just feel bad dropping that much bread on one shoe. I look at my friends who have kids and bills. That’s how I justify paying resale, but I feel guilty paying resale for two shoes... I got the money. I just don’t like telling people I paid resale, they look at me crazy. I edited this because I didn’t mean any disrespect to people with kids. I think having kids is beautiful. You can say I’m selfish I don’t want any kids right now.

They look at you crazy? I look at them crazy for having so many damn kids. Live how you want to live. If you earn the money you deserve to burn the money.

((Considering doing this custom)

Any frag owners wanna measure the heel logo? Im gonna vectorize the fragment logo and get a custom leather branding tool made but I just need the measurements. Eyeballing it I say it's anywhere from 1.5-2cm in diameter.

My goal is to do the alternative pair using a pair of game royals
fragment-design-air-jordan-1-mismatched-sample-3.jpg

Rough sketches
20190522_235614.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone’s Pine green 1’s and Court Purple 1’s smell different out of the box from other 1’s?I purchased my Pine Greens from Champs,but I purchased the Court Purples from a private party.They both have the same smell which is different from other 1’s I’ve purchased from Champs,FTL,etc...

Hell yes. I happened to be working from home today and was def keeping the peek for the ups man since like 8am lol
Lol!! That's how I was on Tuesday. My UPS guy usually comes between 11am-1pm but he didn't show until 6:56pm. I had got my LB Snakeskin 11's earlier from FedEx too. Here's the fit, I plan on throwing in the pink laces also.
IMAG0730.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, just pulled these out of my closet to box up today

6728B05A-5E90-4D35-A0C9-A5C30F15DD89.jpeg

Most I was able to wipe off with a baby wipe but looks like the leather is damaged a little

FB8DADAB-AC60-47D9-B9AB-7741D27877CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom