Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Threw some lightly waxed cream laces in my Chicagos to go with the yellowed tongue. Thoughts?

IMG_20190601_145517.jpg
IMG_20190601_145502.jpg

JB just hoping one color hit for these sub par kinda GR 1s, then once that color does well they gonna pump out more and more and those trash colors that are gonna sell for money because of the domino effect it causes with the “damn I missed on the last joint” crowd.

Then the last piece falls and rinse repeat cycle.

We see you Nike.

I might need to jump on this cream laces in Chicago's bandwagon.

Do it bro lol the reason I started doing it is because I had OG B/reds and those came with white laces. Due to age they yellowed over time and had developed a really nice off-white appearance. I sold the 85's to fund a car purchase but I kept the white laces and threw them in the Chi as a memento of sorts. It really gave them this nice aged look because I wear all my kicks with disregard. Ever since then with the volume of 1s I own, any pair of sail 1s that I owned with their corresponding laces I kept those to the side and I throw them in any chi style blocking pair or in any colored-toe blocking pair since the mid panel and sole is always sail.

C4A6011F-EC7C-48B8-A877-F01793515512.jpeg
I’ve been on this whole white lace/sail laces with white tongue hype as of late, really like the subtlety of it. Glad to see others like how it looks as well.

Definitely need to get a spare set of sail laces for my Chicago’s now after seeing those pictures in here.

Last edited:
I’ve been on this whole white lace/sail laces with white tongue hype as of late, really like the subtlety of it. Glad to see others like how it looks as well.

Definitely need to get a spare set of sail laces for my Chicago’s now after seeing those pictures in here.

Laces gotta match the tongue :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom