Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Too dope!

AFFEAC92-32E4-4EAF-BBDC-79F0D0DA831D.gif

Yeah, I didn't have the funds on release day but I finally copped a couple of weeks ago for $311. Glad because as of today StockX is charging tax now, SMH. Sucks from here on out.

This is weak, only having that shipping charge was clutch. Especially if you were making a pricier purchase.

So 2s are unanimously trash in this thread, but if you don't suck the Unions off like 90% of the rest of the people in here, you're a "hater"...right :lol:
Gotta love the hypocrisy of NT.
These guys don’t even wear their shoes. All this talk about glitter and quality..... I’m sure the shoes are good enough to sit in your box so you can take “on foot” pictures waking on your carpet like a duck :lol:

Unions would’ve been considered trash some years back, along with the Top 3’s, etc. Just give proper releases of each instead of a cluster**** of a shoe. Times have changed though. They’re not for me.

These guys don’t even wear their shoes. All this talk about glitter and quality..... I’m sure the shoes are good enough to sit in your box so you can take “on foot” pictures waking on your carpet like a duck :lol:

Fail.

Posted multiple Union on feet’s.

Back
Top Bottom