Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn these were probably my favorite pair of shoes 
mean.gif
, guess imma just give em to my nephew to ball in or my lil cousins

Quick question, lookin for some honest answers cause I'm really not sure

Was the shadow grey 1's hard to pick-up? cause they were at multiple spots in my area for months on end. I was even able to wait a while before pickin em up. I recently sold my royals and breds for retail because I was trying to get rid of all my limited sneaks, but just yesterday I searched ebay in route to pickin up a second pair of greys and prices were lookin crazy, I'm not sure I want mines anymore if they were just as limited as those other ones, or is it just randoms trynna charge rape?
Sold royals and breds for retail? Let me know if you want to sell the shadows, I like your prices! Lol

Nah, I wore em bout 30 times lol, plus I don't feel like going thru the strains of selling

Dudes was actually turnin' me away saying mines could be fake even with receipt, would do whole hour legit checks cause I didn't have the box and I was sellin so cheap
laugh.gif
 took me about three tries to get both of em off, like I would waste my time haltin fakes, which is why I would rather deal with people I know

little cousins claim I don't do anything for em anyway, they might want em
Sold royals and breds for retail? Let me know if you want to sell the shadows, I like your prices! Lol

Actually i really wish they reprinted the original jumpman card from 85 for the 13. Wouldve been a nice touch to go with the box.

I hate when people say "this."

Anyhow, in these three categories:

Shape/Height
1985>1994>2013>2001>2008-2011

Color
1985>2001>1994>2013

Quality
2001>1994>2013>1985>2008-2011

Those that question this last category and it's rankings should keep in mind the collar flaking on the 1985 OG version.

Just my two cents.

te only thing i like on the 2001's is the color other wise shape and look the 2013 are better IMO

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Haha you can debate those categories because you've seem to have had them all. I thought about including comfort but because they've stayed consistent as far as sole/midsole/air unit the ranking would be indifferent. However, if you take mold into account (which can be killer on those toes or wide feet folks)....

1994(roomy, little firm but mold feels just right)>2013(great but a little narrow)>2001(narrow and a thin sponge insole)>1985(take a look at the othodic insole MJ used to put in those and you'll know why)>2008-2011(have you ever wore DTRTs? Damn!)

I've never owned Banned 1s but I imagine with the leather quality and the mold they fall inline 2013 versions rather than something horrible like the DMP pack version.

Haha I think we all can collectively agree that they're probably the best Air Jordan or at least top 3, hands down.

You've had the pair that's the final piece to my puzzle though...Blk/Glds.

Gotta take a loan out for those haha

I'm just gonna do this with sneakers I've owned (not necessarily the breds but the year)

'94, banned, '13, '01, '08 and all that

2013s only hedge out the '01s due to sizing issues I've had with that model

I'm gonna change topics for a second real quick, and I apologize. Posted this in the KO thread but you folks in here are always quick and helpful.

I go back and forth on the the KO Rovalry Pack. I love KOs and how comfortable they are. Thinking of pulling the trigger on the pack.

Anyone that has them, thoughts on them? Good shots of how they look being worn or with the other colored laces. Thanks in advance.

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 I can only speak for Chicago KOs that they will get dirty quick because of canvas. So I would imagine the same with NCs especially. They are pretty comfy but a little stiff too IMO. Could be because of the thick vandal sole. Creasing on the toebox isn't really an issue. Definitely a nice shape and feel though. Not a cheap canvas like converse. It's thick, quality. Fits a little loose but go tts anyways

Last edited:
I hate when people say "this."

Anyhow, in these three categories:

Shape/Height
1985>1994>2013>2001>2008-2011

Color
1985>2001>1994>2013

Quality
2001>1994>2013>1985>2008-2011

Those that question this last category and it's rankings should keep in mind the collar flaking on the 1985 OG version.

Just my two cents.

Quality 85, aside from the collar paint flaking they withstand the test of time. I see worn to the ground 85 pairs looking better then worn 94s. The quality on those are so durable because they were actually made to perform. 85> 94/11, 01, 13, 08.

People always hate on the 01's for such funny reasons. I like the shape of the 01 line just as much as any other years. Rolled toe cap, soft leather, plush tongue, padded ankle. Only Small Issue Is the outsole, or nubuck swoosh if you wanna get picky.

As far as comfort Banneds hands down, but that's because I dnt know how 85s and 94s felt when they were brand spanking new. Now my pairs are older and stiffer, but still go. I only can imagine how comfortable the felt when they initially dropped.

Last edited:
Yep 100%. 85 wins quality. 94 close only because they were 10 years out. The older the shoe, better materials as far as my experience.

I'm just gonna do this with sneakers I've owned (not necessarily the breds but the year)

'94, banned, '13, '01, '08 and all that

2013s only hedge out the '01s due to sizing issues I've had with that model
sizing issues? 

my 01's are 10.5, i wear 11-12 and they fit me perfect. same with all the older sb dunks ive had since HS

sizing issues? 
my 01's are 10.5, i wear 11-12 and they fit me perfect. same with all the older sb dunks ive had since HS

I'm a size 13 (well probably a size 13.5 but thats not real) and I've owned size 12.5 B/Reds and size 13 Royals and neither have fit me quite right

I love my 08 pair TBH.

Aside from the jump man, they have served me well. I'd gladly take another pair.

Back
Top Bottom