Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
But they pop like the finest champagne!!

tumblr_lu3su8SrU91qmg50io1_500.gif

I appreciate all of em honestly.

at the end of the day THIS. ^^^

however, 01 has it's differences just like every other retro. But if your giving me a choice out of 01's or 13's.

no contest, it's 01's all day.

also been saying for the longest if your having comfort issues in your 1's, get a nike sb insole. Thank me later.

Last edited:
If you're going to get an insert I'm sure there are plenty better ones than a Nike sb one lol

Last edited:
Quick question, lookin for some honest answers cause I'm really not sure

Was the shadow grey 1's hard to pick-up? cause they were at multiple spots in my area for months on end. I was even able to wait a while before pickin em up. I recently sold my royals and breds for retail because I was trying to get rid of all my limited sneaks, but just yesterday I searched ebay in route to pickin up a second pair of greys and prices were lookin crazy, I'm not sure I want mines anymore if they were just as limited as those other ones, or is it just randoms trynna charge rape?

Quick question, lookin for some honest answers cause I'm really not sure

Was the shadow grey 1's hard to pick-up? cause they were at multiple spots in my area for months on end. I was even able to wait a while before pickin em up. I recently sold my royals and breds for retail because I was trying to get rid of all my limited sneaks, but just yesterday I searched ebay in route to pickin up a second pair of greys and prices were lookin crazy, I'm not sure I want mines anymore if they were just as limited as those other ones, or is it just randoms trynna charge rape?
What's funny is the hype on these was just about as high as the Knicks pair here. I even held a pair in my hands on RD and said I'd come back for them. They were eventually gone but I didn't really hurt for them because prices were just under 200 for them all year until right after the Blk/ Red 1s dropped. Then they skyrocketed. I feel like either guys appreciated them more as time went on or they were consolation prizes for people who couldn't get the color ways they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom