Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pic via solebyjc
65312682_1291806777664312_803345749777461305_n.jpg
Black white with black collar and red sole if you simply paint the red lines black. Leather looks nice

Got some vintage gear coming in the mail. Any suggestions on streetwear brands from back in the day? I'm mainly focused on attaining a few vintage pieces from different brands. I was looking into Pellé Pellé, Supreme, Cross Colours, Thrasher, Stüssy obviously, but any insight from some older heads?

20190622_133118.jpg
20190622_133138.jpg

Old head checkin in, man I rocked all those brands and more:
Avirex, AlphaNumeric, Enyce, Mecca, Karl Kani but my fave still to this day is Wu-Wear

I second Karl Kani and Mecca. They made some really solid stuff back then, as did Walker Wear. I was always very partial to Phat Farm, though.

Dude, I know how that feels. I sold my 2013 pair since the 2016 was coming out. Then when it finally came out, I didn’t think too much of it. Now I had to pay a bit more for them

I found used pairs that were worn once/no signs of wear at all and I passed. Been workin hard to get comfortable with money so one day I’m hoping.

Ive been thinking about flipping my second storm blue union to fund a pair of chi’s. I really, really love the storm blues so I’m apprehensive but never have had chi’s and have always wanted. Talk about luxury problems lol.

Ive been thinking about flipping my second storm blue union to fund a pair of chi’s. I really, really love the storm blues so I’m apprehensive but never have had chi’s and have always wanted. Talk about luxury problems lol.
Beating a dead horse here but don’t do it Chicago’s are going to come back eventually

I'd do it just because I'd like to have more different kicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom