Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Major DC, Ubiq, Kicksspott... all in the Georgetown area...

Yep Major DC, Ubiq, Kickk Spott and we have an A Ma Maniere store that opened up last year. In my opinion A Ma Maniere is the best “sneaker” boutique/store out of the group, but they along with Ubiq sell everything from Margiela, Heron Preston, ACW, Stone Island, FOG, Off-White, RAF, Etc... If you’re going strictly for sneaker selections I would check out Kickk Spott (Co-Signment Shop Flight Club type of prices tho) they also sell Supreme, Bape, Palace, and Stone Island clothing too

Anyone know of any good sneaker shops in the DC area? I’ll be there for a few days this week before heading off to NYC on Saturday afternoon.

Major DC, Ubiq, Kickk Spott and we have an A Ma Maniere store that opened up last year. In my opinion A Ma Maniere is the best “sneaker” boutique/store out of the group, but they along with Ubiq sell everything from Margiela, Heron Preston, ACW, Stone Island, FOG, Off-White, RAF, Etc... If you’re going strictly for sneaker selections I would check out Kickk Spott (Co-Signment Shop Flight Club type of prices tho) they also sell Supreme, Bape, Palace, and Stone Island clothing too

45 pairs of 1s, all og high remastered, starting with '14 black/whites (not including multiples)...

well technically '14s aren't remastered. I just compared them to my UNCs and there's a major difference. just as I compared the last 2 shadow releases and again, major difference.

Last edited:
aj1b107.jpg

this might be a stupid question but, what price do you think la-chi's will stop at?
im a size 10 and its already 500ish.....
i just want to know if itll stop going up anytime soon.

this might be a stupid question but, what price do you think la-chi's will stop at?
im a size 10 and its already 500ish.....
i just want to know if itll stop going up anytime soon.
tbh, these have thr potential to hit the moon for several reasons...

1. lakers: (lebron and now add Anthony davis, if they win next year, just imagine...)
2. chi colorway underneath
3. limited
4. sb
5. rub away paint
6. many pairs are "ruined" already and ppl doing bad custom jobs everyday

all these are reasons the price will continue to go up

Back
Top Bottom