• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D9s5WKWWwAAODxT.jpg
I can only assume nike would never let this guy walk. I wonder who they have doing his shoe. Ive kind of been thinking about sketching one out for ships and giggles

Geaux pels

25 pairs of remastered OG highs.

32 1's in total: 09' DTRT Metallic Green, 09' DMP Celtic, 14' Baron, 13' Shadow, 10' "Vintage" AJKO Sail, 14' Black/White, 01' Royals

How many yall got?
12. All remastered. Chis. BT. Bred. Royal. Shadow. Met Red. Met Navy. SBB 1.0. Game Royal.
Bred Toe. Pine. DSM
...all laced up and worn

Need Storm Blue and Sails and I'm good....for now

I mentally counted ~31 pairs of ones minus doubles. All the ogs retroed since 2014, and a bunch of “plus” colorways. I think I have around 60 pair of shoes all together. About 90 percent of the rest are dunks.
The sad part is I have limited room, so every time I get a new pair, another pair gets relegated to the beater pile. I have 30 drop fronts and shelf room for some with boxes, but that’s gonna be it.

Anyone know of any good sneaker shops in the DC area? I’ll be there for a few days this week before heading off to NYC on Saturday afternoon.

32 1's in total: 09' DTRT Metallic Green, 09' DMP Celtic, 14' Baron, 13' Shadow, 10' "Vintage" AJKO Sail, 14' Black/White, 01' Royals

How many yall got?
32 pairs total.

Duplicates are 3 pairs of Blk/Reds (‘01, ‘13, & ‘16), 2 pairs of Royals (‘01 & ‘17), and 2 pairs of Shadows from ‘18.

So 25 unique pairs.

What the. It seems like the travis scotts, and SB pairs just shot up like crazy. Wtf happened lol
Looks like either an individual or group of people are buying the supply to sit on or to raise the prices of the inventory that they already have.

How many yall got?
108 pair of AJ 1's total
101 highs
5 mids
2 lows
58 remastered
Also let's not forget about Rocawear, Girbaud, Perry Ellis, Puffy Designs which was renamed Sean John (one of my favs still to this day), old Guess work wear style jeans, Carhartt pants and overalls, Old Navy overalls, Boss, Paco jeans, South Pole, Bear jackets, Columbia rain suits and button downs.....can't think of anything else that wasn't mentioned yet.

Last edited:
106 pair of AJ 1's total
99 highs
5 mids
2 lows
58 remastered
Also let's not forget about Rocawear, Girbaud, Perry Ellis, Puffy Designs which was renamed Sean John (one of my favs still to this day), old Guess work wear style jeans, Carhartt pants and overalls, Old Navy overalls, Boss, Paco jeans, South Pole, Bear jackets, Columbia rain suits and button downs.....can't think of anything else that wasn't mentioned yet.

Damn I couldn't imagine having that many lol my collection ain't sh*t compared to yours :rofl:

Looks like either an individual or group of people are buying the supply to sit on or to raise the prices of the inventory that they already have.

This actually makes the most sense. When you look at the price fluctuation it’s changing literally within hours. It has to be intentional. I though it may be StockX but you’re right it could easily just be a reseller with enough money to buy 30-40 pairs at the old price in order to make the value shoot up. Now dudes are going to be looking for something close to that average selling price right now and that’s a somewhat instant change.

Looks like they did all the BIN on eBay as well. So it’s either Hope an auction goes your way this week or fork over that new price.

I can’t front I’m impressed.

This actually makes the most sense. When you look at the price fluctuation it’s changing literally within hours. It has to be intentional. I though it may be StockX but you’re right it could easily just be a reseller with enough money to buy 30-40 pairs at the old price in order to make the value shoot up. Now dudes are going to be looking for something close to that average selling price right now and that’s a somewhat instant change.

Looks like they did all the BIN on eBay as well. So it’s either Hope an auction goes your way this week or fork over that new price.

I can’t front I’m impressed.

i remember when off white unc’s shot up in a matter of days, there was a theory floating around that stockx bought up the pairs themselves to drive up the value and eventually throw them back on the market.

obviously they have more than enough capital to do that with every hyped release, so chances are it’s not them or else it would happen all the time....

looks like it’s a filthy rich person or group who discovered this ish recently and is taking it on as a business venture, either that or a random sneakerhead who recently hit the lottery lol

either way it’s pretty random the way it’s happened the past week or two.

Back
Top Bottom