• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Shattered-Backboard-3.0-555088-028-2019-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Shattered-Backboard-3.0-555088-028-2019-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Shattered-Backboard-3.0-555088-028-2019-Release-Date-5.jpg

source.gif
Yuck

Ordered court luxe Thursday. StockX seller still didn’t ship. How long do they have to ship?

Email them... watch one of their idiot CS employees tell you they can’t give that info in order to protect the anonymity of the seller :lol:

It’s normally 2 days though

I don't get what ya'll see in these. These look absolutely horrendous.
I’m personally not a fan at all either, but every shoe that comes out has people that like them. Kicks are subjective. Dope/good/beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMO they do look “better” than when they were first unveiled, but still an extremely easy pass.

we knew like 10 or more years ago they were out of ideas. they been coming out with uninspired stuff like this for so long now, it's to be expected. especially with gentry back on deck.
:lol:

People have been curious about how a Jordan 1 would feel with some react or a newer cushion technology implemented in general... and this is what they do? :lol:

The funny thing is, they released some Women's lows with a soft phylon sole that looks damn near identical to the regular cupsole.

A hollowed sole with some holes and a drop-in react insole would've made so much more sense.

People have been curious about how a Jordan 1 would feel with some react or a newer cushion technology implemented in general... and this is what they do? :lol:

The funny thing is, they released some Women's lows with a soft phylon sole that looks damn near identical to the regular cupsole.

A hollowed sole with some holes and a drop-in react insole would've made so much more sense.

They could totally just build a regular OG High Jordan 1 with a drop-in React midsole. But I can understand why they decided to go the other route instead. Just simply having a drop-in midsole wouldn't be innovative design at all. Can't just keep re-using the OG Jordan 1 silhouette.

How the 16' pair should've released if they were supposed to be based off of the 2011 pair.

Stuff like this is why I been stepping away from sneakers and Nike in general. They have all the resources to do something like this and mass produce it, yet they dont. It pisses me off on so many levels. What really irks me is that brands like New Balance produces quality sneakers with no problem but Nike will keep upping the price and cutting down quality especially if it's TRUE and 175 is gonna be the average for more inferior colorways and product that literally no one asked for. Just makes me not give af anymore. Its honestly alienating me as a fan of the brand and sneakers.
Maybe it's for the best tbh, this cant go on forever.

I am glad I have most pairs that I've sought after though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom