Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I Too Am An Addict :nthat:
FCC58A3D-A521-40FC-BF7B-7BB9E9DE049D.jpeg

FABABF31-B0FC-48A0-8742-F3259E6D7F6C.jpeg

You use a ladder, dont you? Whoa

Wow seeing what some of yall have makes me realize that my collection is just a baby in this I have been collecting since my first pair of chucks & cortez's back when I was 13(first name brand shoes I ever owned and i bought myself) but all the pairs i have attained through the years were sold, donated, or just given away. If I kept them all I'd definitely be in the 200's, yeesh cant even imagine explaining that to anyone. My collection is nice where it's at and honestly speaking on my top 10 1's talk has me thinking of just keeping 10 pairs of 1s after the frags, or maybe just 15-20 pairs. Idk what the future may hold lol thanks for the insight ya'll.

I just don't think I could justify having that many colorways of one style of shoe. Madness.

I've got I think 5 pairs total of 1s. And there are only a few more that I would actually want should they release again. I'm not about resell payments.

I've had the app since it came out and check it out lol only 5 purchases. Most of my cops are retail or were through Ebay. I absolutely love having the ability to get all the pics I need and being able to talk the seller down to a reasonable offer. Not bad though on my part.

20190623_115615.jpg

I've had the app since it came out and check it out lol only 5 purchases. Most of my cops are retail or were through Ebay. I absolutely love having the ability to get all the pics I need and being able to talk the seller down to a reasonable offer. Not bad though on my part.

20190623_115615.jpg

You Can Add Any Shoe In Your Collection To That Portfolio By Clicking The Plus At The Top Right Side. Allows You To Put Any Price You Paid, Date And Even Tracks Used Pairs In Your Collection. Pretty Handy :pimp:

Last edited:
I mean... especially when it’s that low of a price ...$290... wtf are you waiting for at that point!? :lol:
Was waiting on some stuff to sell to finally cop..stuff sold and it was too late..believe me, I woulda been had em....oh well, onto the next :lol:

You Can Add Any Shoe In Your Collection To That Portfolio By Clicking The Plus At The Top Right Side. Allows You To Put Any Price You Paid, Date And Even Tracks Used Pairs In Your Collection. Pretty Handy :pimp:

I have every pair in my collection added on here. Helps me track everything. It's on two accounts....1 DS collection and 1 worn collection.

I am not posting it :lol:

I always wanna take a pic like this...then I think of taking all those out the boxes and having to put them back, then putting the boxes back and I’m like NOPE :lol:

Nice collection though :nthat:

:lol: Thanks my dude. You ain't lying. When I was halfway through I was thinking what I got myself into. Went all the way through, but it felt like it took forever.

Back
Top Bottom