Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wow seeing what some of yall have makes me realize that my collection is just a baby in this I have been collecting since my first pair of chucks & cortez's back when I was 13(first name brand shoes I ever owned and i bought myself) but all the pairs i have attained through the years were sold, donated, or just given away. If I kept them all I'd definitely be in the 200's, yeesh cant even imagine explaining that to anyone. My collection is nice where it's at and honestly speaking on my top 10 1's talk has me thinking of just keeping 10 pairs of 1s after the frags, or maybe just 15-20 pairs. Idk what the future may hold lol thanks for the insight ya'll.
Everyone’s collection is dope IMO. Some bigger some smaller, but dope nonetheless. I have a lot, but I tell people all the time, this ish didn’t happen overnight. I literally have pairs that span from 20 years ago, and not walking in them ensures they all stay damn near new (though the elements still have an effect on yellowing to an extent). The part I need to get better at is the labeling and organizing. I know what’s what based on boxes and such, but sometimes it gets a little confusing when you have stacks of Jordan 1 boxes or tons of different Dunk SB boxes. Need to adopt putting pics on my boxes like some have showed here.

GPOC

20190623_140845.jpg
20190623_140921.jpg

Working on a commission for a customer and I kinda wanna get game royals again but refrain from tampering with them :rofl: this sh*t is forreal an addiction.

20190623_152642.jpg

Might as well share my Jordan collection for the first time, would like to do the color wheel eventually. Don’t mind the SB boxes. I try to keep my J’s separate from the rest of my collection in my closet.

092CE36B-D41A-49E0-819A-7A7E2BD1A570.jpeg
Where’d you get the rug?

Might as well share my Jordan collection for the first time, would like to do the color wheel eventually. Don’t mind the SB boxes, I try to keep my J’s separate from the rest of my collection in my closet.

092CE36B-D41A-49E0-819A-7A7E2BD1A570.jpeg

I keep all my shoes together... don’t really matter.

Back
Top Bottom