Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do you live in the middle of nowhere?? That would never happen in a populated area.
Man nah, just got to keep up.....check that hash wall make friends with the employees and they'll look out. Everytime I pull up my dude tell me what they got in the office or what's about to hit the wall....it pays to be friendly plus I like chopping it up with them.

These go hard.....! Keeping 2 pair

Attachments

• Snapchat-1823508847.jpg
    Snapchat-1823508847.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 66
The last year I remember being “fun” for the “shoe community” was 2012. Even then, there were hyped releases but it was still community like, and not so much **** ****

It’s more hype beasting and can I make profit than interest. I mean sneaker twitter is corn balls asking hey is there resell.

I mean people paying resell for TS cereal and a bowl. Threads of low resell value shoes doesn’t really even get interest.

Hence most peoples on NT gravitate toward the resell shoe threads.

It’s like OG’s had passion for sneakers. these new dudes are more commercial version of a sneaker head.

Curiously, would you rather sneaker culture die from a lack of interest?

if they actually wear the sneakers, sure...but thats barely the case anymore nowadays

What is this statement based on? Nike and Adidas make tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands of pairs, are you really suggesting wearing sneakers is "barely the case" anymore? The only reason you don't see many people wearing releases like TS1s or Unions is because Nike/JB didn't make enough pairs for people who wanted them to wear. I fail to see how this is anyone's fault but Nike/JB.

which ones do you go to? only been to rosemont and never see anything good. all the others seem like such a hike to get to

It’s been awhile since I visited any
But I would hit up rosemont,kildeer,Aurora,pleasant prairie, south chicago haven’t been to oak brook
But hands down south chicago is the best especially for Jordan’s but yeah it’s a hike to get there especially with traffic
Kildeer was good when they first opened but last trips there were a dud
I’ve gotten my fair share of good stuff from all those outlets but south chicago is king

One of the worst sizes when it comes to resale highway robbery...sz 9. But luckily I got mine without having to go that route.

It’s crazy how resale completely flipped the script on sizing. Early to mid 2000’s, copping shoes was easy for smaller sizes and the bigger feet people were the ones with the issues, those days are long gone. Glad to see you got your pair without spending too much.

Back
Top Bottom