Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Game royals today

3D4E5263-F254-4FE5-82DC-BD527CFC1D4E.jpeg

I definitely dont see where yall are getting reverse Chicago vibes for the Gym Reds :rofl:. The Carnines are more of a reverse Chicago than gym reds.
Carmine's with that clear sole and colored stitching on the midsole NAH.... These are an exact opposite to the Chicago's MINUS the white tongue, but some will say the black tongue actually makes it a real reverse.
PS. I never thought these should be referred as a reverse Chicago,, but it is logical why dudes saying jt.

Carmine's with that clear sole and colored stitching on the midsole NAH.... These are an exact opposite to the Chicago's MINUS the white tongue, but some will say the black tongue actually makes it a real reverse.
PS. I never thought these should be referred as a reverse Chicago,, but it is logical why dudes saying jt.

In my head a reverse version would keep the same balance of white & red with a bit of black like the chicagos are. That's me though lol

So how exactly does that argument hold up against people that are saying they prefer SI’s?
Yal leather comparisons on general releases are all comical.. I'm vouching for man's on his take on this shoe, not the leather. It's too miniscule of a difference if anything to be going back n forth about.

In my head a reverse version would keep the same balance of white & red with a bit of black like the chicagos are. That's me though lol
Everyone looks at things different, I try to see more than one way when browsing threads. I mean everywhere red on Chicago's is black here, everything black on Chicago's is red here, with the exception of the wings logo.

Why weren't the Sports Illustrateds liked? They don't look awful to me and I mostly only like OG or first retro run colorways.

The concept x execution x overall look really aren't bad.

I've never held them so no opinion on materials.

Yal leather comparisons on general releases are all comical.. I'm vouching for man's on his take on this shoe, not the leather. It's too miniscule of a difference if anything to be going back n forth about.
Completely avoided my question.

If the “The dudes hating are the ones that ONLY buy limited 1s or wait until prices go up to buy“

How is it that they are saying that a shoe on discount (SI’s) is preferred?

Last edited:
Completely avoided my question.

If the “The dudes hating are the ones that ONLY buy limited 1s or wait until prices go up to buy“

How is it that they are saying that a should on discount (SI’s) is preferred?
I didn't avoid anything. Maybe I should've waited for an edit to respond tho.

I definitely dont see where yall are getting reverse Chicago vibes for the Gym Reds :rofl:. The Carnines are more of a reverse Chicago than gym reds.
This seems like an easy conclusion IMO. Literally everything the was red and black on the Chis is switched on the Gym Reds. Even the tongue tag, which was red with white writing on the Chis, is white with red writing on the Gym Reds. The only details that are different in this respect is the tongue itself (going from white to black), and the wings logo (going from black to white).

Like how the Unions popped up?
Pretty much. The keyword is "unforseen." As for what we know and/or have seen or heard about is dropping, nothing moves the needle at all for me personally. The one drop I'm curious about, and mainly because I have no f'n idea what it could look like, is the rumored Palm Angel collab.

Back
Top Bottom