Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not climate related people have ruled that out in the past

Interesting... Source Materials Then?

I’d Have To Dig Em Out But I’m Pretty Sure Even My 2013’s Are Still Holding Strong.

Same place as you brother!

Same as you, fam, but I’ve got the glitter :frown:

I put gel silica in all my shoe boxes.

Also, Denver NT represent!

We Gotta Get That Denver NT Gathering Going Fella’s :smokin I Don’t Know How Long You Guys Have Been Around But We Used To Have Some Awesome Sneaker Gatherings Way Back In The Early 2000’s :nthat:

I was under the impression that wearing shoes on your feet is what they were meant for. You're telling me I've been wrong all this time?!?

Kicks that old always give me pause. Could be that i'm a bigger guy or seeing my boy's OG Barkley soles just disintegrate. Guess the ones really are tanks!

I Wear All My ‘85’s Personally. Certainly Not Daily Drivers But The AJ1 Is One Of The More Durable Sneakers Out There. Just Gotta Be Sure To Condition Them :wink:
A2CEDB53-199A-4C56-B938-A5FC5E4539A6.jpeg

Broke Out My ‘85 KO’s And The Full Sweatsuit A While Back Now For Thrift Con Here In Denver
2560F954-3179-4DED-B7D8-8849A1CFCC5D.jpeg

ECD6BBAD-8487-4905-A070-083EBF83CAD5.jpeg
Michael Jordan's Playground :nthat:

that was my **** back in the day

So, that’s suppose to be what we’re getting in February of next year, suppose to look exactly like those?

A lot of people are going to be disappointed once we see official pics. I just can't see Gentry giving us diehards what we are asking for. The name "New Beginnings" pretty much solidifies that we aren't getting an exact '85 reincarnation as well.

Back
Top Bottom