• UNC

Votes: 55 3.0%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 17 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 15 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Mar 12, 2008
I have a strong dislike for resellers and whoever else that has made the shoe game the way it is today. Received Ls from all apps and online raffles. Arrive at a shoe spot for FCFS before 5 am. As I rolled up I saw a row of about 15 empty chairs. SMH. When it was near opening time the cashier comes out and says they only have 10 pairs.
How?!? I'm 18th n line. The resellers had the first 10 spots, of course. Soon as they waltzed out of the store they were pitching pairs like cotton candy at a baseball game. My 9.5 went quickly for $290. I'm heated
Hoping I can pickup an unclaimed pair from the mall later or something.

And congrats to all those who copped to wear!

Joined Jul 1, 2014
I have a strong dislike for resellers and whoever else that has made the shoe game the way it is today. Received Ls from all apps and online raffles. Arrive at a shoe spot for FCFS before 5 am. As I rolled up I saw a row of about 15 empty chairs. SMH. When it was near opening time the cashier comes out and says they only have 10 pairs.
How?!? I'm 18th n line. The resellers had the first 10 spots, of course. Soon as they waltzed out of the store they were pitching pairs like cotton candy at a baseball game. My 9.5 went quickly for $290. I'm heated
Hoping I can pickup an unclaimed pair from the mall later or something.
Better go hard. Resale is crazy right now.

Joined Aug 19, 2015
only way to handle this is to get back in line I assume (which is what I did)? weird that it kicks you out but lets you rejoin for the same size (meaning it isn't sold out yet)?
Yea got back in line again, pending again then checked and it said sold out. So 2 Ls in one SNKRs session I guess.

Fortunately I hit on FTA so I'll go pick those up soon. After a :smokin and a coffee

Joined Jul 2, 2019
Yea got back in line again, pending again then checked and it said sold out. So 2 Ls in one SNKRs session I guess.

Fortunately I hit on FTA so I'll go pick those up soon. After a :smokin and a coffee
Yeah FTL waitlist decided to bless me shockingly. Extra Butter in-store raffle remaining but at least I'm chilling with my one pair

Top Bottom