Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got somebody offering me the Celtics for retail $140 flat, I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger :rolleyes .. Green is my color too

Oh yea Vegas 1s >>>>>>>>> 2013 Chicago 1s .. not even close

Last edited:
If anybody is willing to grab a pair of Chicago 1s from that HOH restock for me, I would return the favor the best way I can

I Love my royals better than the Vegas ones but leather on the Vegas ones still better ,royals great quality but not quite the same

Last edited:
If y'all do a white lace swap on those LV rttg. My advice is to get a 63cm length shoe lace. I got a 54cm and it comes up short. smh

Last edited:
What's the ceiling price for the Royal 1s? Will they go higher than $400? I want to cop them now at $325 before they dry out.
I noticed a size 10 sold at $424 a few days ago. Thats crazy. I thought they would slowly top out at 400. Dont wait cause that 325 is a steal now.

If y'all do a white lace swap on those LV rttg. My advice is to get a 63cm length shoe lace. I got a 54cm and it comes up short. smh
Hey would u advise that for all the recent og 1s? Im lookin to stock up some extra laces. Figures of all the extra lace bags on 1s, none of em are black as alternate color.

Hey would u advise that for all the recent og 1s? Im lookin to stock up some extra laces. Figures of all the extra lace bags on 1s, none of em are black as alternate color.
Na sorry fam, can't advise that cause I don't have the recent OG 1s. I keep striking out. But I mean if you do have a set of laces already, you could go old school og yourself and get a ruler and measure lol.

Have anyone ever dealt with eBay user rocsoles? He has great feedback but his pic look kind of off

Na sorry fam, can't advise that cause I don't have the recent OG 1s. I keep striking out. But I mean if you do have a set of laces already, you could go old school og yourself and get a ruler and measure lol.
Haha u speakin my language there. Repped fot that sharp reply.

Picked up a pair of DS Chicago 1s locally

has anyone tried removing the jumpman on the "chicago" pair? I'm sure a common seam ripper will work but i want to know if there will be any evidence of there ever being any stitching on the heel before doing it.

Enter to get the Knicks in size 11 for $80 on sneakersteal.com today. This usually means there are some pairs at at least at one outlet, too.

has anyone tried removing the jumpman on the "chicago" pair? I'm sure a common seam ripper will work but i want to know if there will be any evidence of there ever being any stitching on the heel before doing it.

I remember someone removed the '23' from their black metallic fives and you could only really see the evidence from way close up

Back
Top Bottom