• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$216 an OK price for the Knick 1s?

Shipped? I was going to say no, but after looking through eBay, that somehow is about the average. That's nuts, those shoes should not be going for that much. I have them and its a nice pair and all, but nothing really justifies that price. If you have any HoH Grand openings coming up near you, or anyone that will grab some for you in a city with an upcoming HoH grand opening, you will likely find these there for retail.

You're best bet is to find a pair near that on eBay and talk the buyer into doing PayPal and knocking off $15-$20. That's about what they would save selling off of eBay and doing PayPal invoice. If its an in person meetup, I'd tell em $200 and they should be fine, still too much for those in my opinion. Good luck!

I've never used nikefind before, how oes it work?

Go to the "contact us" link on nike.com. chat with a live rep and give them the product code and size of shoe you want. They will then search all nike retail stores and let u know what stores show that shoe in their inventory. They will then give you the store's phone number so you can call and make a phone order

Go to the "contact us" link on nike.com. chat with a live rep and give them the product code and size of shoe you want. They will then search all nike retail stores and let u know what stores show that shoe in their inventory. They will then give you the store's phone number so you can call and make a phone order
Or you can tweet them the product number and size, they usually get it back if you don't have time for chatting =)

Had my 2009 BULLS 1s from the DMP on today, and this young cat at the mall asks me where I got my BLACK TOEs early.... This ish needs to stop :nerd: Damn

Here's some pics to commemorate the most loved thread in the Jordan Brand forum....

Had my 2009 BULLS 1s from the DMP on today, and this young cat at the mall asks me where I got my BLACK TOEs early.... This ish needs to stop :nerd: Damn
That's what I like to do with my older retros that are about to re-retro, lol....
Btw, them are some nice looking royals Minotauro!!!

Last edited:
After months of waiting (RD), they finally came in.

Ordered one pair from BD and one from Snipes. This is after both of them cancelled previous orders. (I had 2 pairs cancelled on Snipes) This 3rd Snipes order was sent back due to Unacceptance of receiver.(Non-matching addressee name) Luckily they were able to re-send it back to my contacts place.

This release has been exhausting to say the least.

My connect just came back from holiday, so these pairs have been sitting in the DK ever since. It's nice to finally have them in hand.

Sorry for the weak cell phone pics.

Another pic with the wifey's pair.

Congrats Rhino!! Glad it all worked out. Was going to ask how you possible made it that long but I see you already had another pair in hand.

Congrats Rhino!! Glad it all worked out. Was going to ask how you possible made it that long but I see you already had another pair in hand.

Thanks man. It was rough! I can only stare at my wifes pair for so long. (Pause)
:smile:
Plus, I only got hers 2 months ago via trade.

:lol: my bad. I'm single right now (and loving it haha) so having someone else's pairs at the house doesn't even pop in my head. And looking at the pics again I must not have read the caption lol. I may have gone nuts waiting then, so kudos to you for being so patient and for hookin the wifey up! Throw a pair on and go enjoy em, it doesn't get much better than a Nike Air 1 for me!

Last edited:
just scooped a pair of rttg vegas 1's off phone order for 99.99 from the las vegas outlet if anyone's interested:

702-896-7444 

will the black toe low 1 with the strap sit?

i want those below retail badly
Yeah, they are sitting with a FSR on JJ.  I'm sure they will sit in stores long enough to get some sort of discount.  20% off any purchase code is good until midnight EST tonight too.  There are probably 10 different discounts on JJ you can apply to these but EJ75 for 20% off gives you the best discount overall.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-1-strap-low-sneaker/574420101?color=White

Back
Top Bottom