Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shot out to @rebelmindz for hookin me up with these vegas
pimp.gif
i owe u fam
no problem fam 

Waiting for black toes

In the meantime....

@rebelmindz for hookin it up... Wonder where can i get a metal lace tip? In the process of unlacing them i lost one tip crazy story dont ask...

So comfortable and leather so soft and buttery... Def a must have cant believe I slept on

Sorry for takin off topic if i did....

Saw someone wearing the Chicago's last night. still can't believe JB didn't give the Chicago's the N/A treatment and they look to have worst quality than the knicks or celtics

Last edited:
Waiting for black toes

In the meantime....

@rebelmindz for hookin it up... Wonder where can i get a metal lace tip? In the process of unlacing them i lost one tip crazy story dont ask...

So comfortable and leather so soft and buttery... Def a must have cant believe I slept on

Sorry for takin off topic if i did....
Glad your enjoying them

Last edited:
those vegas 1's look good damn i passed on those they came out around the time of the fire red 4's and the blue zoom rookies so i had to no look pass on those 

I still know where there is more sizes left of those Vegas ones pm me
Man I hope the black toes and black and red 1's come with good quality missed out on the banned :frown:

Last edited:
Just came in now I'm caught up with the OG 1s except the black/golds of course and I'm on the hunt for the Gucci colors....next up black toes

Not sure if these belong here or not.... but i kinda dig these

I've never bought a pair of phats before, but i think im gonna cop these

Tbh...i'm not sure i know what makes these "phat" in comparison to the other I mids like the 2003 black patent/golds

these will look nice with my Bills gear :smokin

Wow those true blues are nice. Only thing is I don't like phats but i might make these an exception if I end up copping.

Standard opinion: do you guys consider the Olympic 1's from '08-'09 phats? I remember when phats first dropped and they were only the 1's with the furry Nike check. Now every mid top 1 is labeled as a phat. I beat those Olympic 1's into the ground too. Great shoe

If anyone is looking for vegas rttgs, try a nikefind. I ordered them for 99.99 at an outlet in Florida.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom