Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’ve got the opposite problem-narrow feet problems. When I wear any kind of runner/trainer it looks like I’m choking the crap outta my feet. There is always some empty space in my 1s too. Do you broseph. I’m sure dude didn’t mean anything by it.

Nah man, that was definitely meant to be taken as an insult/sig on me. Woulda been normal if he had just left it at "do you have wide feet?" But the added "stuff your shoes" and this lil sucker here ":nerd:" is what confirms it as a slight against me.

Yeah idc about feelings on the net but unnecessary slights grind my gears always. I gotta call it out when I'm in someone's crosshairs.

For some reason lately, I've been in yours "Mr. Lol"

You've been in my what? I have no ill feelings towards anyone on NT. I can't type "lol" at something that makes me laugh? Fine. I won't type "LOL" to your post then. :frown:

Edit: My apologies if you thought that, bro. I'm too old for internet quarrels.

Actually I lied, only ill feelings are towards @ihust1e and @GrizzlyAnimal because they cop everything and wear around my size lol. And I hate KanyIZZY KanyIZZY too.

You've been in my what? I have no ill feelings towards anyone on NT. I can't type "lol" at something that makes me laugh? Fine. I won't type "LOL" to your post then. :frown:

Actually I lied, only ill feelings are towards @ihust1e and @GrizzlyAnimal because they cop everything and wear around my size lol. And I hate KanyIZZY KanyIZZY too.

You're lucky man, I envy you lol you can traverse into dope women's and men's releases. For years I've wanted the Valentines Day Dunks from way back with the heart but they were only a women's release, being a sz 12-13 means that's impossible for me to cop if I ever come across them.

You're lucky man, I envy you lol you can traverse into dope women's and men's releases. For years I've wanted the Valentines Day Dunks from way back with the heart but they were only a women's release, being a sz 12-13 means that's impossible for me to cop if I ever come across them.

Lucky?! Nah bro, I wear a size that EVERYONE goes after. So copping kicks, especially recently, has been a nightmare. I wish I wore like a 10.5 or 11.

Lucky?! Nah bro, I wear a size that EVERYONE goes after. So copping kicks, especially recently, has been a nightmare. I wish I wore like a 10.5 or 11.

Ah, it's like a gift and a curse especially since the market has been bigger than ever. For the drastically fewer pairs I get access to as a big footer you get the opposite end theres many people that will cop your size and half of them arent even the same size they just know that's where the market leans to. It must really suck tbh like how NY dudes get everything but people are ruthless and abundant out that way so releases are always packed with the same dudes who are gunning for that 7-9.5 to resell.

ModernMade ModernMade nice, Anna Marie is my favorite island/key in the area. I live on Siesta Key

turbospartan turbospartan nice! I’ve lived here for 5-6 years and today was my first time going. Nice spot but Makes me not want to go in the water on beach days :nerd:

Defitnitely dont regret the tongue swap I did, featuring my wide feet.

20190914_152626.jpg

20190914_152953.jpg

Obviously I have wide feet. Thanks for the insult and pointing out the obvious.
:lol: bro relax. i wasn't insulting u, i was asking a question. it's actually not a bad look. if it makes u feel any better, back in high school i used to cut the tongue out of my old jordan 3s and put them underneath the tongue of whatever Js i was wearing in order to give a similar "full" look. as opposed to that guy who buys his Js too big and ties them super tight. someone cue that pic...
:nerd:

:lol: bro relax. i wasn't insulting u, i was asking a question. it's actually not a bad look. if it makes u feel any better, back in high school i used to cut the tongue out of my old jordan 3s and put them underneath the tongue of whatever Js i was wearing in order to give a similar "full" look. as opposed to that guy who buys his Js too big and ties them super tight. someone cue that pic...

Gotcha and i actually used to follow that dude on IG all his shoes are like that, forgot his name though. He's Japanese.

I do the same thing using the large ForceFields with my AJ 11 lows.
That bike is flames :pimp:
Facts!! Is that a newer model? I didn't know they were making them again if that's the case. Looking at that bike brings back good memories from my childhood.

in the words of marlo ..."the price of the brick goin' up"

i forgot i had these until this very moment now.

Edit: My apologies if you thought that, bro. I'm too old for internet quarrels.

I can vouch that stillmatic718 stillmatic718 is mature enough to not really delve into any post with that much emotional investment :lol: but he is a natural hater with absolute zero sincer\ity behind it lol. Meaning he will play hate but the Jordan 1 is where his attention is aimed at.. Anything else he says (even if he says I hate you to death lmao) is usually harmless.

Back
Top Bottom