• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
AFB1AB1D-5A70-4AAD-8103-1B9070199523.jpeg

Not necessarily here but seen a few people on NT in general who seem elated about all this as if it’s gonna benefit them if they can now make a zillion accounts without having to spend x amount at each store for VIP headstarts. Like I said it’s gonna make everything far far worse for regulars.
There are 3 levels

X1
X2
X3

Each level will give you different chances to reserve shoes......Similar to the way it does now.
So no.........They cant just make a zillion accounts and win without spending $. It still depends on you spending a certain amount.

you have to get 25,000 points to get to level 2.

25,000 points = $250 spent (you get 100 points for every $1 spent)

Screw people that want multiples for themselves to wear and collect? I guess you’re saying screw basically every one in here then, for certain pairs. You gotta be kidding me. “Screw” people who want to double-triple up on certain pairs :smh:.
Good for you if that what u r doing. But think you know where i am pointing at.

That combining the apps **** makes no sense, like I’d be fine if the VIP or my accounts were combined, but to only allow me 1 purchase across 3 different retail locations is counterproductive, you should be willing to allow me to spend as much with your company as I can. As it stands now with 3 individual accounts each allowing the selection of 3 locations for a possible W, my chances are better. Why would I want that to dwindle down to just 3 overall. & What if I need more than 1 pair for different sizes, that shouldn’t be regulated to 1 purchase per account. It’s lame af if that is the case anyway.

Last edited:
id think it combines all the store into one app and you'd still be able to enter at each store

i dont see how anything else would make sense

If that’s the case they would just keep it as is.

Who knows and as it stand most people are striking out more and more cause people have more accounts.

That combining the apps **** makes no sense, like I’d be fine if the VIP or my accounts were combined, but to only allow me 1 purchase across 3 different retail locations is counterproductive, you should be willing to allow me to spend as much with your company as I can. As it stands now with 3 individual accounts each allowing the selection of 3 locations for a possible W, my chances are better. Why would I want that to dwindle down to just 3 overall. & What if I need more than 1 pair for different sizes, that shouldn’t be regulated to 1 purchase per account. It’s lame af if that is the case anyway.

They don’t care about you :lol: difference between you buying 3 and 3 ppl buying 1 is nothing but shipping and tax

We dont know that they are only allowing you to select 3 stores yet....It could be 6 or 9 or they could do it for the entire area and designate what store you need to pickup from. Those details wont be made available until it starts.

Nah it’s 100000% going to be harder imo

It’s 3 possible stores per app now(9 shots) shrinking into a single shot unless they allow 9 shots via the single entry .... which if they were doing that it’s a billion percent easier to leave everything as is not combine everything.

Back
Top Bottom