Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i always wonder are those just fakes or newbs that list and ship in to have returned back to them for a fee for selling under wrong listings lol

Sister hit on sns but declined charges ... then gonna call me and then call her bank back hahahah she was mad
Them charges be going threw in the mid am throwing cats off

UNDS. Happy with how they've turned out. The finish is nice and matte, not glossy in the least bit. I swapped out the leather tongue on the shoe from my old b/w's and added the '14 tag . JB been flagrantly beating around the bush with hella bastardized black/white variants. Now when and if they do decide to release them, I ain't gotta worry about the cop.

20191024_181117.jpg
Avy to post ratio is dripping with swag :lol::pimp:

I like the colorway a lot but also that they're different and not the 100th red or blue variations we're always getting

quality also very good as far as 1s go

I didn't love the loose flaps or leather tongue tag originally but those have grown on me. they work well with this model but I'm not looking for them on anything else

but they actually have a gs selection too. I’m stumped

I've bought a shoe size that doesn't exist and StockX refunded and left the sales history up for many months. It was for UNC patent size 14, but they recently removed the size 13 and 14 info.

Out of several annoying *** spam calls the last 3 days lmao, finally got that W call from kids FTL (suprised they even did a ticket raffle instead of the app)

Just waiting to see how the rest of the day will go

I only saw sizes 12+ available. Pass.

Update: My brother was able to book a size 8. Sheesh, he's been on absolute fire this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom