Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where do you see black contrast stitching?
You’re right. The stitching just looked super dark on the grey overlay. Gives it an almost black contrast stitching look. I’m good either way. But I *** LOVE my Laser 1s, and I can’t act like these don’t at least look like an illegitimate family member. The annoying part about these though is that they’re doing the most to give these great quality leather (according to the info that is), and they can’t do that for classic pairs.

There is a low top aj 1 Dior
There is a full line 2 suits by Kim Jones, Sweaters, Pants, Wallets. All through Dior tho no allocation to Jordan brand.

Virgil x Kim Jones pop up during all star.

Look like sean wotherspoon got his pair already
Screenshot_2019-12-03-21-12-48.jpg
Screenshot_2019-12-03-21-12-40.jpg

That’s some bs, why would JB even ok an extremely limited release with a 2K price tag & then hype it up, ****ery at its finest.

Yeah You’re 100% correct-I totally forgot about all the crap they’re doing with Mids... Ugh, why Jordan Brand, why? Just give us decent OG 1 releases and retro OG 1 cws like Chis, Neutral Greys, B/Ws, and the rest of the metallics in stock numbers like the Royals and Shadows in 2017-2018. It’s not that hard.

I’m glad NT has no control over JB & how they release colorways. Y’all will have them releasing Breds, Royals, Chi’s, Black Toes & Shadows every 6 months. :rofl:

As far as metallics, if you wanted a pair & didn’t pick them up during the last release as they were sitting everywhere..... I don’t know what to tell you.

That being said, if I were to spend $2k on a pair of basketball sneakers, I'd much rather spend $2k on a pair that retails for $2k than spend $2k on a pair that retails for under $200 (i.e. Frags, SoleFlys, Igloos, Rust Pinks, etc.). So I guess $2k isn't that crazy in the realm of sneaker collecting.
Eh not sure about that. Highly sought after, hard to obtain shoes like that get priced by the actual marketplace. Igloos cost what they cost, SFs cost what they cost because that’s what the market says.
These Diors cost 2K because that’s what JB says. Just like a lot of shoes come out at $x.xx retail price doesn’t mean that’s their market value.

With that said, the Diors are probably so limited they’ll prob cost 4K on the aftermarket lol

$3K and $4K resell on these might be conservative tbh...

If people are out here spending $1K+ on TS’s and Unions...I mean Dior is already moving their B23’s for $1,100...Double on a Jordan 1 collab isn’t surprising at all...

I’ll shoot my shot at retail but if I miss it’s definitely bye bye...We talking Undfts 4’s and Yeezy 2’s at that point, and these ain’t those 🤷‍♂️...

INFO ON THAT!!! ☝🏽

A Jordan 1 retailing for 2K? Really?! Dior of no Dior..... I’ll go ahead & cop me a second pair of NYC to Paris SBs & leave them un-altered. That will be my Dior. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom