Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
350 is too much simply because I don't want any parts of the air ship :lol: . Will just get rid of the ships if I score the pack.

Those Pistons and Chicagos look great. How much does it typically cost for a custom like that?

Leather on the bloodlines that nice/supple?

Yahoo posting articles about this pack & y’all crying about it being $350? Seriously? $200 after tax on the 1s means ships for $150 I’ll take all the sz 12’s

&Those bloodline pistons are dope

Jordan brand has always upcharged on packs rather than give you a package deal like any normal bundle. Like mjo said, they somehow came up with $500 for the dmp 13/14 pack. CDPs were $310 and if I remember correctly most retros were $135 or $150 a pop in 2008?
EXACTLY! Jerks.
Don’t have any packs and I’ll be skipping this one too.

So basically imma be paying almost $400 for a Jordan 1 that I thought was going to be a different colorway if they were Chi's I'd pay the $350 all day long.......but idk I think JB is going to pump out more 1's in this mold I might just sit this one out.

Via Malcolmgarret
1575612387181.png

1575612418781.png

1575612441009.png

1575612471556.png

D418F784-7D70-43CE-ADA5-DAB70122A3C8.gif

Wow. Those are TOUGH.
Tell me why those Pistons customs look better than the Bloodline though. All they did was replace the Black with Blue, but it looks 10x better for some reason.

Contrasting wings logo's go a long way with colorways like the black/white. Imagine if it was the same color blue. It would have significantly less appeal.

Yahoo posting articles about this pack & y’all crying about it being $350? Seriously? $200 after tax on the 1s means ships for $150 I’ll take all the sz 12’s

&Those bloodline pistons are dope

I think the issue is that nobody wants to spend that much on Non-retail OG/PE Ships.

I think if this pack included the OG Bred Ships that were actually banned (with the correct tooling/midsole) far fewer people would be complaining.

Could be just me but that color blocking and height makes me look more like dunks to me lol. Not a fan

Wow the height and cut on the 1’s. They really brought it back. After 2 years of butchering and barely any OG releases. They milked the colorways and collabs to the last drop.

Interestingly in this pic it looks like the material are cut slightly higher, but the overall height is the same as the remasters?

Sorry for the blurred images. Was watching Mr Unloved 1s IG live. Did I missed something. I wonder how dude got these? Also they look about the same height as the Kentucky's.
Screenshot_20191205-203108_Instagram.jpg

The true test will be when someone puts the 85s up next to these to check everything.

I think the issue is that nobody wants to spend that much on Non-retail OG/PE Ships.

I think if this pack included the OG Bred Ships that were actually banned (with the correct tooling/midsole) far fewer people would be complaining.
You can keep the black and red ships as well. Release em alone so the fans can have at em without interference.

Back
Top Bottom