Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wow the height and cut on the 1’s. They really brought it back. After 2 years of butchering and barely any OG releases. They milked the colorways and collabs to the last drop.

350 overpriced rather use the 350 toward 2015 Chicagos.

$500 is overpriced. For two pairs of shoes you’re splitting it down the line at $175 a pair. The New Beginnings retros will start at $190 retail while the rest of the 1s (excluding mids) will be $175 so I don’t see how this is expensive at all. First time retro for both shoes, both colorways in an insanely collectible pack that has never been done. If you wanna use $350 toward Chicago’s, don’t buy this pack.

$500 is overpriced. For two pairs of shoes you’re splitting it down the line at $175 a pair. The New Beginnings retros will start at $190 retail while the rest of the 1s (excluding mids) will be $175 so I don’t see how this is expensive at all. First time retro for both shoes, both colorways in an insanely collectible pack that has never been done. If you wanna use $350 toward Chicago’s, don’t buy this pack.
Air Ships are worth $175? Cmon now

air ships though? Come on, give us a choice to buy those... and the pack doesn’t seem “insanely collectible” the packaging alone is meh.

I think the price is about right tbh. Even though it's not a jordan pack per se. The air ships are definitely worth more than 50 bucks :rofl: I mean if remastered Blazers, Cortez, and Agassi's are going for 130-140 and if you factor in the 190 that will equate to 320-340. Then packaging and have yall seem Unlvd's IG story? Those materials look like butter on the ships and "Nu '85s" It's around the same cost(less or more) as those old packs from the 2000's (cdp, dmp, etc) . Also factor in that a ton of us might not even get the shoes due to them selling out and likely being limited. Resell will extrapolate that especially on the 1's. I say $350 is on the money.

Back
Top Bottom