• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This shoe game is now out of control. Jordan 1 Dior
D840473D-76BC-4BF3-BED6-759855F3032F.jpeg
D840473D-76BC-4BF3-BED6-759855F3032F.jpeg

How are prices even on the market, i wouldnt trust it even if i had the money to make said purchase

TL;DR: they suck.

I bought 2 pairs and ... will never use them. They may work if you have long narrow feet, but I’m a size 9.5 with normal width feet and the arch isn’t in the right place, and the shape of the insole is off so it doesn’t fit my Jordan 1s correctly, as well as a few other shoes. I find the zoom insoles from insolegeek.com to be cheaper and more comfortable.

Everything doesn’t need to be revamped &/or shortened.

That’s literally the problem with the society now wanting to get to everything quicker than needed & by doing so you miss some of the most important **** along the way.
“with society now” Man, humans have been doing that since there were humans (unless you’re a lit major - they seem to want to expand everything). At this point Bred is a culturally accepted contraction of black+red.

saw some china rep maker on reddit talking about buying pair for 25k so he can reconstruct it, he even was talking about ordering real italian leather fot it lol

I don't know. I'm pretty damn skeptical about **** that replica makers say. Those replica makers stay spewing bull**** and the buyers believe everything they say. Those guys are in the shady business of selling shady product, what makes buyers think they won't lie lol. Of course they'll say what buyers want to hear.

I don't know. I'm pretty damn skeptical about **** that replica makers say. Those replica makers stay spewing bull**** and the buyers believe everything they say. Those guys are in the shady business of selling shady product, what makes buyers think they won't lie lol. Of course they'll say what buyers want to hear.
I used to work for a chinese communist who wanted me to buy originals to be copied,he would send up to $80,000.i def will camp to make 20k off a idiot.ill camp 2 weeks.i know the dior stores getting them

Back
Top Bottom