Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Reverse bloodlines?
FB1C48FD-EC0C-4C2E-8E11-7903B9A6E205.jpeg

Are people really feeling this trash? These colorways are horrible. And the black/blue pair?

The Spiderverse pair isn't needed, when you have the Chicagos and Off-White Chicagos. I'm glad I got rid of mine a while back.
That is if you’re into OWs. I’d personally take my Spideys over the deconstructed aesthetic of the OWs 10 times out of 10. Just not my thing. So my Chis and my Spideys are the only Chis I need. Until we get an ‘85 build of them. The day that actually happens, I’m all the way in.

Grab the gym reds while y’all can. When gym reds dry up people will regret passing for close to retail. Shiny leather is not that glossy in person and quality on the black glossy leather is softttt. I’d grab 2-3 extra and sit on them if I wasn’t paying for grad school out of pocket:/ Good materials and good old blk/red color blocking will always stand the test of time.

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. The reason I @ you is because you’re misinformed about petitions and the power it has, but that’s fine. If you don’t care about the shoes, that’s fine too but don’t discredit the work. You said I wasn’t the first, then name someone else who pushed just as hard for the Ships before 2012?

As for previous petitions, there was a Nike Mag petition that caught the attention of Tinker in the 2000s who passed the project onto Tiffany Beers which made the Nike Mag a reality. It took time and it wasn’t just sneakerheads who voted but fans of the movie and pop culture.

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/10/nike-mag-tiffany-beers-interview

Get off your high-horse.

I was really wondering if a petition every really worked or not.....you never crossed my mind.

So to @ me like my question was a shot at you was corny.

Carry on though.

Where's the petition to lower the price ? lol

As a long time AJ1 fan is seriously consider signing any petition that would halt production of future 1s (after the purps) so that we could have the well deserved break.

We’ve gotten a lot of good and bad drops this generation of 1s I’d like to give them time to breath. The last couple of months has just been an onslaught of questionable colorways.

Get off your high-horse.

I was really wondering if a petition every really worked or not.....you never crossed my mind.

So to @ me like my question was a shot at you was corny.

Carry on though.
[/QUOTE Bert likes to stir the pot. Then walks away from it little bit of a wise a@@ he is.

Fraaaaaaags! Hurts to see.

Damn credit card fraud protection prevented me from finally grabbing a paid at $2000 six months ago. Now, they are $3500+. I refuse. Ship has sailed.

Back
Top Bottom