• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@You for what

no offense, you think your petition really made them release the shoe? Come on. Then to even quote and say something towards me or him as if we mentioned or said something about you

nike releases **** left and right people want and don’t want. To think Nike/JB would never ever release them is comical.

I’d share the email Gemo sent me personally, but I’ve done enough for y’all. You’re welcome.

@headdetective

jshortt jshortt
Yes, I remember that! It was great working with you, and thanks for all your hard work on it. There was an infamous insider here on NT that confirmed that our package was the difference maker at JB, and was well received. I continued to keep in touch with Gentry Humphrey by email after that petition up until he left the brand. He was a good guy and really did what he could within Nike, Inc.'s corporate structure to roll out the best JB products. He didn't get his True Blue Jordan IV Sample into production, but I'm hoping the new guys finish what he started. I really want a pair of those in hand.

Take care of yourself Jay.

GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

Good to see you posting! Hope all is well with you and the fam!

Bert. Bert. The reason I @ you is because you’re misinformed about petitions and the power it has, but that’s fine. If you don’t care about the shoes, that’s fine too but don’t discredit the work. You said I wasn’t the first, then name someone else who pushed just as hard for the Ships before 2012?

As for previous petitions, there was a Nike Mag petition that caught the attention of Tinker in the 2000s who passed the project onto Tiffany Beers which made the Nike Mag a reality. It took time and it wasn’t just sneakerheads who voted but fans of the movie and pop culture.

And then one day, in the 2000s, Hatfield discovered that people online were petitioning for the sneaker to be produced and sold. He passed the project on to an engineer named Tiffany Beers, who spent the next few years figuring out how to make auto-lacing actually work in real life.

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/10/nike-mag-tiffany-beers-interview

Be patient...

Bert. Bert. The reason I @ you is because you’re misinformed about petitions and the power it has, but that’s fine. If you don’t care about the shoes, that’s fine too but don’t discredit the work. You said I wasn’t the first, then name someone else who pushed just as hard for the Ships before 2012?

As for previous petitions, there was a Nike Mag petition that caught the attention of Tinker in the 2000s who passed the project onto Tiffany Beers which made the Nike Mag a reality. It took time and it wasn’t just sneakerheads who voted but fans of the movie and pop culture.

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/10/nike-mag-tiffany-beers-interview

So if we all band together and start and sign a Air Yeezy 1/2 petition, do you think they would retro them?

still waiting for lenticular hyperflights, that petition never came through

Need Blue and Red 17s badly (which are ironically more like the current Wizards’ colors vs MJ’s Wizards). Pretty much 0% chance these ever retro in OG form with suitcase and jazz cd though.

Back
Top Bottom