• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
tumblr_n2y7jbE8dA1t17ssjo1_1280.png

There's nothing wrong with the colorway at all. But make it a GR release and remove the lightning bolt.

Then what? Exactly.

It wasn't some ground breaking colorway. It's a simple color swap with Black Toes from red->blue. It's only special because of the limited amount in existence.

Wasn’t the quality also really good for the time? (Pre-SBBs) IIRC, they were the 1st remastered 1s. I agree with you the color blocking wasn’t revolutionary and I’d argue the SBBs were way more important than Frags, in that regard.

I'd argue that the Frags started the recent wave of (released) artist and designer collars with the 1s. Prior to the Frags we've gotten the Dave Whites, Don Cs, etc but the Frags I felt marked the start of the boom in the new mold collabs. Since we seen Virgil, Travis, Aleali May, Union, Solefly, Dior etc.

Yeah I can't speak to the actual quality of materials used as I've never seen or held a pair.

But I'm talking purely off aesthetics. It's a Blue Black Toe. That's it. Simple color swap like JB has been doing with several models for a few years now. Replace Red with Blue. Done.

Frags aren’t overrated. They’re one of the best colorways ever made. Price is a bit high tho.
a bit too high I agree

still mad I paid for a checkout service and it actually carted and gave me an error so didn't get em

end of the day, who knows with these prices if I would have kept them

Frags are sick. Too bad I can’t bring myself to pay that resell now :angry:... I would scramble for any color swap of black toes and I’m sure they would sell out and resell would eventually be ridiculous

Some dude I know was making customs out of Game Royal Chicago’s...not too Shabby.

BA2FA37A-A293-406A-BC55-F7DED8957734.jpeg
218E1A59-BA3E-4979-9B63-2994F7343041.jpeg

Yeah if many people made frag customs, that should tell you how many wish they had them.

Back
Top Bottom