• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
#TowelOn theFloorBoiis
20200216_145030.jpg

No clutch pedal? Yuck.

I already have a pair of Breds but if I didn’t, the UNC to Chi would be customized into Breds in a heartbeat. Similar shape to the last Bred retro and half the shoe is already done for you

Since I'm out of work due to my illness (Crohn's) and I got oddles of time to rest, my wife (who's work was closed for holiday) and I decided to go out to the local mall to do an Escape room (it was unexpected closed for Good).

So today, on MJ's birthday, I wore my trusty and much loved 2001 black/red 1s. #32401 or of 38345. The old way of getting a shoe always makes me laugh as I called Nike back then to order them. Sadly a half size bigger as my size sold out. An insole added and it's great. They are worn, and need a smidge of Barge Cement but I LOVE THESE SHOES!!!

The color, the padding, the unique material on the swoosh. Something different about them and I will NEVER part with them!! Love how they look creased up!

Happy Birthday Mike! The best basketball player I have very seen in person (was lucky to see him 3 times, including his last game ever!) I will always have the song in my head that "I wanna be like Mike"!!

IMG_20200217_142122.jpg
IMG_20200217_215516.jpg
IMG_20200217_215611.jpg

So today, on MJ's birthday, I wore my trusty and much loved 2001 black/red 1s. #32401 or of 38345. The old way of getting a shoe always makes me laugh as I called Nike back then to order them. Sadly a half size bigger as my size sold out. An insole added and it's great. They are worn, and need a smidge of Barge Cement but I LOVE THESE SHOES!!!

The color, the padding, the unique material on the swoosh. Something different about them and I will NEVER part with them!! Love how they look creased up!

Happy Birthday Mike! The best basketball player I have very seen in person (was lucky to see him 3 times, including his last game ever!) I will always have the song in my head that "I wanna be like Mike"!!

IMG_20200217_142122.jpg
IMG_20200217_215516.jpg
IMG_20200217_215611.jpg
Awesome shoes and nothing better when Nike used real leather and the build was better...and NO GLITTER issue. I also echo your words about Mike. Best basketball player I have ever witnessed. Even in college you could tell he was great. I used to try to practice his moves from the 1984 Olympics. Bob Knight knew what he had.

Awesome shoes and nothing better when Nike used real leather and the build was better...and NO GLITTER issue. I also echo your words about Mike. Best basketball player I have ever witnessed. Even in college you could tell he was great. I used to try to practice his moves from the 1984 Olympics. Bob Knight knew what he had.

So true buddy. Whenever grab the box for these (or my '94 Chicago's) I can definitely tell the difference in material and overall build! Shoes just feel better! I haven't posted them yet, but I actually ordered 2 shoes the same day back when I got these! I ordered these AND the white/midnight navy Jordan 1 Mids! Wore them a decent amount but then put them away. Those were SO COOL. But back then, they didn't really do mid 1s like they do today. Maybe tomorrow I'll post some shots!

And yes, he was the best! Never forget that first game I saw him. The infamous Stackhouse game during the 95-96 season. Stackhouse said he could guard anyone the day before facing the Bulls. Wrong idea Jerry! MJ shut his *** down AND scored 48 points in 3 quarters! All jumpers but one or 2 layups! Simply incredible! And I had my 1995 Concords on at the Spectrum watching it right next to the tunnel where the players came out! Still got the Concords today. Eventually will have them restored! 👍

Looking to grab a pair of the women’s unc to Chicago size 10.5 or 11 off of stock x. Are online orders arriving already? I’m a size 9 in Jordan 1’s so a 10.5 in women’s should work correct?

Back
Top Bottom