• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
big feet problems :emoji_unamused:
Finally got a pair of royals. Picked em up for 240 locally. I grabbed the unc to chi also. Quality is great like everyone is saying.
20200219_115831.jpg

I'm in two minds. I'm debating whether or not to get rid of my Crimson Tints & Turbos. I like the colorway on both but I'm just not a fan of the leather they used on either. :ohwell:

"Finally" haha.. my pair from Nike due tomorrow and ShoePalace Friday. .. you didn't have to wait that long.

I didn’t received any update from Nike until Sunday which was weird ,i Thought I struck out on snkrs app even tho my payment processed .

I just noticed...after all those times I’ve tried for an OG CW AJ1 on SNKRS, I never got lucky lol

Who wanna let go of their extra OG CWs for retail? :lol: I just wanna rock em damnit

So after snkrs froze up on me and never gave me a result, I checked back later in the day and the buy button had changed to purchased. Never got confirmation email but it shipped early the following morning. Came in yesterday

Top 3 >> UNC/CHI >>>>>>>>>>> Fearless

81A78926-A530-4D97-AB16-3A58CB8E4D32.jpeg

157AD1C3-DE2D-41EB-8E48-54C17B98A592.jpeg

Box change, to quench my OCD! :nthat:|l Taller and wider don't look right next to my other boxes.

I figure the issue is they use the men's size box that correlates to the main number on the box, in this case women's 10.5. So the box I'm using For the switch is a women's size 9, which is the same size box as my men's size 9.

157AD1C3-DE2D-41EB-8E48-54C17B98A592.jpeg

Box change, to quench my OCD! :nthat:|l Taller and wider don't look right next to my other boxes.

I figure the issue is they use the men's size box that correlates to the main number on the box, in this case women's 10.5. So the box I'm using For the switch is a women's size 9, which is the same size box as my men's size 9.
You Switch The Box Label Too When You Do This? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom