Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
anyone got the UNC to CHI's? did a binge buy on GOAT and now I'm having slight regret since I've never bought a women's version of AJ1 before (it hasn't arrived yet)

210F09CE-ADAE-487B-9764-90D056B8F67D.jpeg

Nike starting putting some weird security looking thing under their barcodes I've noticed on recent releases.

89D77327-8454-403A-AC7E-00CE99FF2A4F.jpeg
Completed box and tag switches on the bottom three kicks, (Blue Chills, UNC to Chi Fearless, NC to Chi). Just couldn't deal with the large boxes. Now they are the size of my others so visually I'm not bothered. So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23

anyone got the UNC to CHI's? did a binge buy on GOAT and now I'm having slight regret since I've never bought a women's version of AJ1 before (it hasn't arrived yet)
Lol just look back alot of people got em.... What are your concerns...

Nike starting putting some weird security looking thing under their barcodes I've noticed on recent releases.

Completed box and tag switches on the bottom three kicks, (Blue Chills, UNC to Chi Fearless, NC to Chi). Just couldn't deal with the large boxes. Now they are the size of my others so visually I'm not bothered. So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23
Yeah they been doing this for ahwile, the security thing. I have a pair of gym red 9s that have that under the tag as well..

you have extra pairs with the correct box size to swap?

think the thing under the label is related to this

The shop does usually allow dm orders, but Nike specifically told him that these have to be sold locally, not online in any way. He said that tracking chip **** is real, and isn't trying to lose his account over this release.

When I know it's a women's pair or a men's pair in that red box, I cop my size and a smaller size for the swap.

Interesting. But I'm not sure how that security tag can monitor kicks being sold locally. 🤔

When I know it's a women's pair or a men's pair in that red box, I cop my size and a smaller size for the swap.

Interesting. But I'm not sure how that security tag can monitor kicks being sold locally. 🤔
maybe they can be scanned. to see what store the pair(s) came from in the event they're backdoored

I have all my 1s in a mens 11 and got the equivalent of a men’s 11 and they fit the same essentially. I have somewhat wide fit and they’re not tight at all

maybe they can be scanned. to see what store the pair(s) came from in the event they're backdoored

This is how they figured out where most of the Betsy Ross Air Max came from. QR codes are attached to the store. Not sure on the tracking aspect, but they can 100% scan them and figure out what store sold them.

lol dang dude that's super dope....these big boxes sticking out is not the move

Yall think Ebay has any fakes of the 85 Highs or other new releases? I was thinkin the corona virus might have prevented fake bs from China getting shipped in right now.

Not all people that sell on eBay are fake. You have to use someone that is legit and stick with them even if they are a little more then everyone else on eBay I have copped over 20 Jordan’s from the same place and never had any issues. I have 3 PayPal waiting to be paid on the next drops

Not all people that sell on eBay are fake. You have to use someone that is legit and stick with them even if they are a little more then everyone else on eBay I have copped over 20 Jordan’s from the same place and never had any issues. I have 3 PayPal waiting to be paid on the next drops
Pre order Mikey back at it again....👀

Back
Top Bottom