Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How about Maxwell Street, any love for the beef/sausage/ or pork sandwiches?

I just had maxwells last night
Pork chop sandwich and polish sausage always on point
My spot is express grill right off the expressway off of Roosevelt
I know Jim’s is the original but i prefer express
Second spot i hit up is express grill on 18th and halsted

I just had maxwells last night
Pork chop sandwich and polish sausage always on point
My spot is express grill right off the expressway off of Roosevelt
I know Jim’s is the original but i prefer express
Second spot i hit up is express grill on 18th and halsted
pilsen represent :nthat:

Finally got my pair from Nike in after shipping issues. Honestly not that impressed with the quality of the shoe it’s decent at best. The cut on the other hand is on point! Hoping for a Chicago’s release. 2192D777-98CD-468E-9784-BDE109A70EB3.jpeg 851FA847-804D-4803-830D-6AE5B147D9B6.jpeg

chi pro tip: ask for it to be cooked “well done” especially if it’s a bigger sized pizza. the cooking rate gets thrown off the bigger the pizza and the more toppings there are.

you should also ask the server about the tomato sauce ratio and adjust accordingly....a place like giordano’s has a really seasoned and acidic sauce and can be a bit overpowering if they just pile it on.

So a well done cheese pizza at Lou's would be the best call? I'll give it a shot. I wish Toronto had more variety in pizza. We mostly have Neapolitan and hack version of NY slices or Buffalo pizza (kind of underrated).

I usually get the deep dish malnati chicago classic at lou's
Which is sausage with extra cheese and buttercrust
I get it cooked just right and uncut
Next time i'll try it well done

Finally got a pair of royals. Picked em up for 240 locally. I grabbed the unc to chi also. Quality is great like everyone is saying.
20200219_115831.jpg
pulled out my pair of royals for the first time in like a year yesterday. I forgot how trash that black leather is on them damn. one of my favorite colorways but honestly one of the worst quality 1's that I own.

Yep. The best IMO. I like buttery, airy crusts with not a ton of sauce and good cheese.

Giordano's is trash. That's like a lasagna on crust. I like Piece Pizza in Chi. I like NY thin crust style too, but Detroit where it's at

Agreed! If anyone in here is from Metro-Detroit or if you visit Michigan at some point then do yourself a favor and go to Buddy's for pizza. The best pizza I've ever had, no debate.

Back
Top Bottom