Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
imagine living in a city that snows and rain all year round and is cold as ****. oh yeah has the highest crime rate in the world. yeah im good
you do know we have four seasons right? lol

all we wear is timbs and vans too though, right?

Damn I ain’t mean no harm.

just saying **** Chicago.
Nike being mean to the rest of us.

Speaking of cities.
any of y’all hoodlums pulling up to Something In The Water?

DJ’ng a Mother-Son Dance this evening. Couldn’t hold it in any longer lol
23F507F8-09F6-44A7-8AC9-D5C8EBBFE669.jpeg

As a non-biased outsider. Chicago Pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY Pizza

Detroit style > Neapolitan > New York > bar pizza > Grandma style > New Haven > St. Louis > Sicilian > Chicago deep dish > Greek style > California

That's my personal preference. My problem with most Chicago style deep dish pizza I've had is it's either soupy or congealed. There's usually too much tomato sauce on it as well, which, as I get older, gives me heartburn. I consider Chicago deep dish more of a casserole baked into bread. That being said, I'm always down to try better recommendations when I go to Chicago next.

Detroit style > Neapolitan > New York > bar pizza > Grandma style > New Haven > St. Louis > Sicilian > Chicago deep dish > Greek style > California

That's my personal preference. My problem with most Chicago style deep dish pizza I've had is it's either soupy or congealed. There's usually too much tomato sauce on it as well, which, as I get older, gives me heartburn. I consider Chicago deep dish more of a casserole baked into bread. That being said, I'm always down to try better recommendations when I go to Chicago next.
chi pro tip: ask for it to be cooked “well done” especially if it’s a bigger sized pizza. the cooking rate gets thrown off the bigger the pizza and the more toppings there are.

you should also ask the server about the tomato sauce ratio and adjust accordingly....a place like giordano’s has a really seasoned and acidic sauce and can be a bit overpowering if they just pile it on.

chi pro tip: ask for it to be cooked “well done” especially if it’s a bigger sized pizza. the cooking rate gets thrown off the bigger the pizza and the more toppings there are.

you should also ask the server about the tomato sauce ratio and adjust accordingly....a place like giordano’s has a really seasoned and acidic sauce and can be a bit overpowering if they just pile it on.

Giordano’s trash compared to Lou’s. Crust always on point.

My problem with most Chicago style deep dish pizza I've had is it's either soupy or congealed. There's usually too much tomato sauce on it as well, which, as I get older, gives me heartburn. I consider Chicago deep dish more of a casserole baked into bread. That being said, I'm always down to try better recommendations when I go to Chicago next.
if it ain't lou malnati's you got it all wrong

Giordano’s trash compared to Lou’s. Crust always on point.

THIS. the chicago classic is where its at

meh, too much onions. Price was right when I was a broke boi tho.

Portillos has the best Italian beef, Gyros joints are debatable, they're honestly all about the same in the city. Getting them outside of Chicago is a whole other story.

Back
Top Bottom