Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn that sucks homie. That's why I hate buying used. 9 out of 10 times, I'd rather save up enough cash to buy new. :ohwell:
Yep. Everyone selling their shoes used is trying to get as much money as possible for them. That means taking pics that avoid showing the flaws, and sometimes even straight up lying about the condition. Also seems like people selling used generally are more desperate for the money than people selling DS, so they're more willing to be deceptive

Almost bought a used pair of Turbo Greens on Goat the other day because the price was good but dude literally had an ash tray with a bunch of butts in it in the background of a pic. No thank you

I'd rather spend more to avoid any deception, smells, pet hair, and all other nastiness. Not that desperate to save $100-200 at this point in my life

Yep. Everyone selling their shoes used is trying to get as much money as possible for them. That means taking pics that avoid showing the flaws, and sometimes even straight up lying about the condition. Also seems like people selling used generally are more desperate for the money than people selling DS, so they're more willing to be deceptive

Almost bought a used pair of Turbo Greens on Goat the other day because the price was good but dude literally had an ash tray with a bunch of butts in it in the background of a pic. No thank you

I'd rather spend more to avoid any deception, smells, pet hair, and all other nastiness. Not that desperate to save $100-200 at this point in my life

My favorite is when they stuff the shoe to make it appear it doesn't have any creases.

Govenors Via PG

20200423_191611.jpg
20200423_191652.jpg
20200423_191527.jpg
20200423_191551.jpg
20200423_191632.jpg

I dunno why but the suede look darker than my snkrs pairs....could just be lighting or that they used....what did you pay if you don't mind answering?
Could be lighting and also me cleaning the suede. Took awhile and several cleaning attempts to get the stubborn oil spots out, I did my best after getting some kiwi suede products. As for price, let’s just say I ain’t paying for DS prices lol and also I’ve been buying beaters to restore to a wearable state, so technically I knew what I was getting into when I bought these.
54B0232F-C12F-411E-B9DF-CD96F03C4550.jpeg

Would I comment a crime if I put white laces in my Spider-Man’s I know people change up laces all the time. But for some reason on these I feel like I would be Perpetrating a fraud.

I actually bought a pair of light blue that matches the Nike Air tag. Didn't put them in the shoe yet but others have done it and it looks good.

There’s just something about those wings logos.
1985 meets 2007.
B9C6DAB3-97FB-4B1C-9C99-6EAAE16F25E0.jpeg

4.3 V8 Vantage? Manual? Love to see a pic or two of the car! Astons are one of the most beautiful cars along with the F-Type (thought I'm a little biased with the F Type since my wife just picked up an '18 SVR). 👍

Not to mention wearing used shoes is pretty disgusting.

I used to buy used shoes but now i
Not to mention wearing used shoes is pretty disgusting.
Back when I was in high school I would buy used shoes and clean them up. But now? No thank you.

There’s a lot of people that buy a shoe and just wear it for the ‘gram once or twice and then never touch them again. I’m going to detail them and swap out the insoles for my Zoom ones anyways, so who cares. So if they’re in good/great condition and have all the stars, then I’ll save some dollars on buying them used.

There’s a lot of people that buy a shoe and just wear it for the ‘gram once or twice and then never touch them again. I’m going to detail them and swap out the insoles for my Zoom ones anyways, so who cares. So if they’re in good/great condition and have all the stars, then I’ll save some dollars on buying them used.
Yeah I mean condition can be taken into account I suppose.

Anyone cop the Jordan 1 mid Chicago blacktoe. Looking to see if anyone put white laces in them. Mine are shipping out today thanks fam

Back
Top Bottom