Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nice, I got no access :nthat:. And my Desktop launch doesn't even load :smh:

tenor.gif

My EA has vanished.... whuuuuuut in the ****!!!
AB0AE6BD-CA5C-4BB6-87C9-30740A14DE5A.png

Exactly what I was referring to. Someone said to check desktop like you did and it would be there but for some reason my desktop won't load it. It just has a bunch of unavailable images up and you can't click anything. Might power everything off and retry tonight/tomorrow.

I've been in since day 1 so Ill end up big mad if I lose my EA over some glitch or something.

Does anyone know when these gonna drop mines is stuck on coming soon lol

Someone quoted me earlier and said that but both of y'all didn't specify what the date is? Did you click on it to check and see? My EA disappeared but when it was on coming soon, I never thought to check the date. If it says 4/29 you should be fine.

Someone quoted me earlier and said that but both of y'all didn't specify what the date is? Did you click on it to check and see? My EA disappeared but when it was on coming soon, I never thought to check the date. If it says 4/29 you should be fine.
I clicked on it and it still said coming soon for me, I even un installed the app and installed it again and it still showing coming soon it’s probably the app glitching like always

I clicked on it and it still said coming soon for me, I even un installed the app and installed it again and it still showing coming soon it’s probably the app glitching like always

Damn.. Sounds like its just glitchy for sure. When you click on it, it should pull up the product page which should say the same but in the background or w/e you can see the date.

So I hope it fixes it self or something.

Damn.. Sounds like its just glitchy for sure. When you click on it, it should pull up the product page which should say the same but in the background or w/e you can see the date.

So I hope it fixes it self or something.
Most likely smh it’s not doing that for me but will just wait it out til it fixes it self

If anyone has the SNKRS desktop link.. can you post it. I can find it via google but like I said it says everything is unavailable and looks strange.

No exclusive access for me
But I’m gonna check right at 11 tomorrow just in case I was suppose to get access but there was a glitch in the app and so odds are it will pop up giving me access
Yes this all makes perfect sense lol

Restarted phone, logged out and logged back in on the app, no EA, desktop still has access.... I have work tomorrow and won’t have access to my desktop smfh

Restarted phone, logged out and logged back in on the app, no EA, desktop still has access.... I have work tomorrow and won’t have access to my desktop smfh
Desktop probably won't be active just keep your snkrs up and if you have access on that account it should pop up in the morning....my iPad the only device showing coming soon so I'mma keep that near me..

Attachments

• IMG_20200429_005030.jpg
    IMG_20200429_005030.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_20200429_005016.jpg
    IMG_20200429_005016.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 416
I have access but will probably try to flip them for court purples instead. I’ll decide once I get them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom